Monday, January 9, 2017

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after giving thanks he broke 
it, gave it to his disciples, and said, "Take, eat, this is my body." 
Matthew 26:26 (NET)
As church was ending today I heard God speak something into my mind. 
I clearly heard him say, "Fresh bread is available."  Thinking over this word 
I was then aware of a picture being shown to my mind's-eye. It was that of 
honey being applied to a hand and forearm. I could see that there was a 
healing taking place, as that honey was applied. He told me the honey was 
representative of his presence. If we allow the substance of his presence be 
applied to our lives, healing would come.
My mind again comes back to the spoken work, "There is bread available." 
While I sense it is for me, I doubt God is limiting it, but is rather 
opening it to any/all who would come and eat of the bread of life. It too 
reminded me of a night vision he had given me a previous year. I was 
climbing up a snowy mountainside when I saw a small building. The was a 
large sign outside the building which had a smaller rectangle cut out of it. 
I asked the Holy Spirit was was with me what that sign meant. He said that 
the owner would come fill the empty spot with a picture when there was 
bread available.
I will say no more, as I was not given more to say, other than to those of 
you who are hungering, "Fresh bread is available."
He said to them, "Have you never read what David did when he was in need 
and he and his companions were hungry - how he entered the house of God 
when Abiathar was high priest and ate the sacred bread, which is against the 
law for any but the priests to eat, and also gave it to his companions?" 
Mark 2:25-26 (NET)

No comments:

Post a Comment