Monday, May 3, 2021

 AtSpprnorcnoil n2fsamn6ho oatmcr tSt1:57ue ccPMhmd 

A Close Relationship and Partnership

Pastor Debra Lowe
April 24, 2021
“I desire a close relationship and partnership with you, one where you lean upon My Strength to carry you through.
I have told you that My Yoke is easy and My Burden is light. I lighten your load when you choose to cast every care on Me.
Don’t allow the cares and worries to shift the weight over on your shoulders, otherwise you would tire out and become exhausted.
I will adjust the weight, so that you may bear it and come out with the victory over them. I AM well able to carry what you can’t.
We must stay in harmony, step by step, you can not be found dragging behind or racing ahead of Me.
Do not be frustrated with life, but rather choose My effectiveness, you will find less struggle, and in so doing you will not be self-sufficient but God-dependent.
If you operate under feeling self-sufficient, you then become prideful and will be easily deceived by our enemy. His desire is for you to be wary of waiting for My help.
He wants you to turn again to your own arm of the flesh, and to be under your own strength. I AM faithful to you and My Word, I will keep you, as I have in times past and proven Myself trustworthy.
I will not let you down now in your hour of need. Will you trust Me now in this new testing and trouble?
Remember, everything that the enemy meant for your harm, I will turn it for your good. For I will cause you to ride upon new heights and will restore to you all that has been lost or seemingly destroyed.
You know Me, I AM the arms that you can lean upon, do not lean on your understanding, it will not hold you.
My care for you at times of testing is greater by far than you will ever know. You may not understand at this moment what it is that I AM working out for you, but I AM always ahead of you in preparation.
I require you to pull from My Grace daily and when it seems darkest, to remember that My Light never goes out.
My Light keeps the dark from overtaking you. I AM there with you, whispering words of love and healing.
You will experience for yourself My deep intensive care for that I shower on those who have been in a furnace of affliction.
Trust Me even now, cast down the strongholds of anxiety, worry, despair, discouragement, and doubt. Rehearse My Word over your life, knowing that I will supply your every need.
Stop the lies and question of the enemy, that tries to make you not rely on your only Hope. I want you to be free, not encumbered by so many things that hinder your ears from hearing Me, and entangle your mind with webs of deceit and untruths.
Don’t stand aloof and back off from Me, you must come close so that I can minister to you in a greater degree. I will revive you and restore the joy of your Salvation!”
“Let my passion for life be restored, tasting joy in every breakthrough you bring to me. Hold me close to you with a willing spirit that obeys whatever you say. Then I can show other guilty ones how loving and merciful you are. They will find their way back home to you knowing that you will forgive them.” Psalm 51:12-13.
“Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God [set aside self-righteous pride], so that He may exalt you [to a place of honor in His service] at the appropriate time, casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully]” 1 Peter 5:6-7.
“For though we walk in the flesh [as mortal men], we are not carrying on our [spiritual] warfare according to the flesh and using the weapons of man. The weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood] . Our weapons are divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. We are destroying sophisticated arguments and every exalted and proud thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought and purpose captive to the obedience of Christ,” 1 Corinthians 10:3-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment