Monday, May 3, 2021

 h 

Today I heard The Lord say two things that He is releasing for His children in the month of May, multiplication and miracles.
I was taken in to a vision and I could see open portals of glory over different Houses of Prayer that had been closed up for sometime because they were not allowing The Holy Spirit to have His way in God’s House but now they are not operating by the flesh or the workings of man but filled with The Power, Presence and Prayers of God.
I could see and hear the people weeping and crying before The Lord.
However, I could hear sounds and singing from Heaven and I saw Angels were descending and ascending from these white beams of light that appeared to be like ladder shoots from Heaven all around the sanctuary.
The atmosphere began to go from weeping to being stirred up as I could feel such joy and anticipation.
I saw these angels were very busy descending and ascending going up and down these white beams of light and they were each carrying something with them.. I saw as they were descending into the sanctuary they were bringing what appeared to be some type of boxes or Treasure Chests for some of the people. I would watch as they would sweep through the room observing snd watching the heart posture of the people.
For those who were fully engaged with Heaven and had their hands out praying with their palms lifted up, they would come by and place these Treasure Boxes at the feet of the person. I saw some who only had like one or two and a few others, their feet were surrounded with not just Treasure Boxes but also these beautiful long Treasure Chests.
These angels were so busy they would deliver these Treasures then go get more and they kept on going..
The more the people prayed and engaged with Heaven the more they multiplied.
The more they multiplied the bigger the portals of Heaven’s were opened.
As I looked at the Treasure Boxes that were at each person’s feet, each one was ornately wrapped and designed specifically for each individual and each one had beautiful description cards on them where nothing was the same.
It reminded me of Christmas time without a Christmas Tree. As I looked around the entire sanctuary the atmosphere began to change from mourning to joy and I began to get such an excitement in my spirit.
I was just like that little child at Christmas time waiting to see the expressions on each person’s face when they opened their eyes to see what The Lord has done and how He answered not just some of their prayers but All of their God aligned prayers.
Then I heard The Lord say this..Tell My people that “your” Miracle is right on the other side of those cries and pleas of despair, so open your eyes,receive My Faith and it is in that place you will find your beautiful Treasure of Victory.
Faith,Hope and Love are some of My gifts I send You from above!
Love,
Your Abba Father
Michelle Padgett
May 2,2021

No comments:

Post a Comment