Friday, January 16, 2015

12/19/14

God is downloading heavenly information to us, heavenly insight. This is a word that we received at our church service about a month ago. Let's stay in tuned with the Spirit, at all cost. He keeps us encouraged, so that we keep walking out God's plan for our lives.

The grave is releasing all of your heavenly downloads. Things that generations past brought forth for you to walk in with a smoother ease, the enemy tried to rob you of your inheritance in Me, but these things are being brought back to life again. You are not through, even though some things that I have given to you have been in hibernation for a season. (Even when you put things in hibernation it seems like they are never going to come to life again, but we know for a fact that anything in hibernation comes out again).

So the Lord says, even if it seems like your dreams, visions, calling, and promises seem like they are dormant, it is only for a season. You have felt weary and worn out, like the old clothing but even old clothing revives itself in another season, when a new designer comes along and add a new flair. So I Am saying, do not think that it is over because it looks like it is over, it has only been in hibernation. You are being revived for a more ready season. Your calling has been ahead of the seasons you have been in. Some of the things I called you to do, you did not understand why everyone else was not on the same train. You could not understand why everybody else did not hook on to your dream, your vision, the calling, but hear Me, you were ahead of your time, you were ahead of your season.

I give insight for some things that are way ahead of everything because I can see far ahead, so you can be prepared and walk more confidently for a more ready season. Your calling was ahead of the seasons you have been in, but it is now vital, and will be brought to the forefront. So My teachers, prophets, apostles, evangelist, and pastors that have felt worn out and outdated you will be revived and placed in a place of honor with Me, for you have endured great fights of afflictions for your faith. Yet those who were truly married to Me, withstood and now they will receive a double anointing upon their lives.

Every thing that I have called and placed upon your lives will accelerate and propel to new and glorious heights. It will be for the deliverance, and the good of all of My people for I Am about My people. They will clearly see things far and near for My flock, new and fresh insights will come to them and clear direction. My flock, they will begin to produce again good and faithful fruit and that fruit will remain and continue to produce throughout the ion of ages. They will flourish, once again in the courts of their God; they will excel in their gifts and in their operations for the benefit of My people. And the lost sheep will come in; they will come in quickly, those who are desperately aching to come out of the darkness.

What I have equipped you with is for this time and this season, for the greatest harvest ever known to mankind. You are in the gathering up season, you are in the last days that I have spoken of, when the plowman shall overtake the reaper for it is time to be excited about the season that you are in. Gifts are going to be revived, anointing will be double. This is the greatest times of the Kingdom.

But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;" (Heb. 10:32)
"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you." (John 15:16)
"Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing; To shew that the Lord is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him." (Ps. 92:13-15)

12/12/14

I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying, there has been some of my little ones that it has been like they have been in a fiery furnace and the fire has blazed all around you, but it could not touch you, not the the real you. It has burned away all the other things, the things that caused you to stumble, but the real you I have kept in My secret place. The real you, I have made new, and you will be different and you will be changed. This is your time to shine, so shine. This is Our time to shine, so be luminous! I am making you, and I am refining you, but the enemy did not know that there was a real you that he could never touch when the fire is blazing around you. He thought he had burnt you and your call to ashes, but I had My own fire on the inside of you, and it was refining.

In the midst of all of the testing and turmoil, all unusual things, My fire was refining you. You shall walk out as a new man, a new woman, transformed by My Word in you. Extraordinary things and awesome things, you will be known by, but you will remain humble and obedient to My Word. Those things that you saw in the secret place, things that you found out in the secret place you will walk out, you will do those things with ease. The enemy will be astounded, and caught off guard by your faith in Me, because he thought he had you, he thought he consumed you.

But the real you, the real you is still here, standing, unharmed by the fire, but the real you is just about to blaze brightly. The real you, the real you is about to shine forth and ignite the world around you. mI Am putting a fresh anointing upon you, and a fresh passion in you. The real you, that would not quit, that would not give up, you will have double power to do My will and My business. There will be no stopping you now, for you have a revelation that came out of the fire, and that is that you can not be defeated as you are hidden in Me. You know that you will always come out ahead of wherever you were before you step into any furnace of life! You can do all things through Me, and nothing is impossible for my real believing ones.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phil. 3:14)
"He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” (Matt. 17:20)"Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is." (1 Corin. 3:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment