Saturday, January 17, 2015

This is my order and power and authority will rest upon the heads of my sons in the days of new beginnings. Will you sacrifice that thing that sets the fires of hell? But, you say, “I have not spoken the words of the mocker.” Yes, says the Lord, but you have listened. You have comprised your posturing towards my servants, out of the musings of their enemy. Your enemy. It is the little foxes that spoil the vines, the fly floating in sacred vessels, made putrid. Walk the vineyard, empty your vessels, cleans them from the sediments that have settled in it, and be filled once again! Set a watch upon every portal and guard this move of my Spirit, says the Lord. I will give you a new tongue in your prayer language that will speak to a new generation. For it is a HOLY and HEROIC act to stand up alone against the falsehoods of the flatterer, and the sting of his mockeries from the assembly of the scornful, and embrace the fullness of my Godhead bodily, in the fear and admonition of the Lord, as your head. Your one and only, that you obey.

1 comment:

  1. Notice in the above excerpt from a prophetic word I found linked to openheaven how it links to 2 Tim1:14 and 1 Chron. 9 & 26...so confirming !!!

    ReplyDelete