Friday, January 16, 2015


1/16/15
I hear the cries from the heart of My people asking for more of Me, to become more like Me. I Am answering, not just so signs, wonders, and miracles can follow them, but so that they can be My example. My Word is extreme in its working in their hearts and now for many of My dear ones, it is saturating their physical lives as well. Now they "will" to walk in love and the power of that love permeates so that they can demonstrate kindness, gentleness, mercy, and grace. Now they can go throughout the world representing Me being just like Me, and from that place of the power of love, healing, redeeming, restoring, delivering and setting free. I hear your cry and My answer to you, is yes and I will abound in you like never before. If you will completely surrender your will to mine, you will see a supernatural change, you will recognize others too, those that are like Me. You will also recognize those that are not like Me. Those who speak My word, but whose heart is not with Me.

You will not be able to understand or grasp the change that is going on, those on the inside of you. It will be so astounding, so marvelous, so miraculous that you will begin to know the great power of your God, and that I can do all things. It will begin in you, the miracles, the signs, and the wonders shall start in you, for you shall not recognize your own self as you move in My ways less conscience of you and more aware of the Kingdom operating through you. You shall walk, and talk, and represent Me. Some in the world shall become desperate, those who are dying, those who are destitute, those who are hungry for life and more of a real life. They will come and see, says the Spirit of grace and mercy, the banner waved out, the banner of victory over your life, the banner of love that you extend, they will come under that banner and there they shall find peace and rest for their souls, because I hear the cries of My people for more, and you shall receive more than ever before.

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." (1 John 4:4)
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." (John 14:12) "But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves." (Is. 61:6)

1/8/15
This year I will honor (bless, highly esteem) and exalt those who honor, highly esteem and exalt Me and My word.  Yes, all who have made Me the Lord over their thoughts, the issues of their heart, and the words of their mouths.  They honor Me, when they kill and deaden those idol gods of thoughts and words that does not come from Me.  For I am closer than the very words of your heart. 

I know what you think, and that is why I have given you the highest help in order to change and redirect your paths and ways by allowing My helper to assist you in all of your ways.  I am looking for those with the heart of Abraham, who ordered his life according to My word, even without clear understanding of it all.  Those with the heart of Moses who humbled himself and obeyed Me without preconceived ideas, to come aside upon a mountain and let Me speak to him.  Those with the heart of Mary, whose words echo the sound of faith, even so be it unto me according to your word.  Know this my little ones, that I have been in the midst of your words whether good or bad.  Those spoken to Me in hopes of a blessing coming to you, and those spoken in haste, hurt, or anger against  any other member of My household. 

Spare your words and make them have the maximum power, by only saying what I say.  Challenge yourselves to become increasingly more like Me now.  Your words hold power and quite often that power backfires upon you, when they do not line up your words with Mine.  So this year, meditate before you answer or speak.  You are really setting a course for your life.  Be slow to speak!  I will honor and set on high and give a good life to those who fill their hearts with My words and declare over themselves, as well as for their brethren, those of My household, My good and My highest plan.
    
Determine to renew your mind afresh this year and allow My word to change your thoughts, and you will find your words are acceptable to Me.  Thereby changing your own counsel, your lifestyle, your behavior, and your natural disposition will change.  It has been because of My mercy that you have not been consumed by your own perverse lips and double tongued words.  I Am requiring honor from you, and all who will render to Me, the honor due Me, shall receive a double recompense this year.
 
      "It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness". (Lam. 3:22-23)
     "Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:" (James 1:19)
     "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." (Rom. 12:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment