Friday, January 30, 2015



"God Guards The Gates Of His Garden and His Tree Of Life Himself, Now"

(Given by God on September 8, 2014; Updated January 26, 2015)
Before reading the following, you may want to read:
About a week ago, I was given a vision/visitation that I did not fully understand.  God told me to close my eyes and tell Him what I saw. 
I saw a tremendous light that filled the whole area; and within this light, I saw Jesus.  Both Jesus and the light were elevated in the sky. Jesus had on a robe, but I am not sure what color it was.  Everything was engulfed in this light but the outline of His body.
A smaller light stood in front of Jesus; this light was not elevated.  I knew that this light had come from Jesus and that it was still one with Him, but they appeared to stand as separate entities.  As I tried to determine who or what the smaller light was, I saw that Jesus was pointing at it; it appeared as though He wanted me to be sure and see this smaller light.  It seemed as if Jesus  had just created this smaller light, and that He wanted me to see that this light was still attached to Him, and specifically to His arm.  He pointed downward at it, with His arm and hand extended toward it.
This vision was then frozen in time by God.
This morning, God spoke to me about this visitation/vision and explained what I had seen; He increased my understanding about His Garden in Eden and our relationship to it. 
God asked me to close my eyes and again asked me what I saw? 
I saw the same images that I had seen the week before (described above).  However, this morning I thought that I also saw the Tree of Life to Jesus' right (the left side of my vision screen).  The Tree seemed to appear and then disappear within this vision.
I began to notice that the whole right side of my vision screen (Jesus' left) was almost vacant.  I saw the horizon and a beautiful sky, but Jesus, the smaller light, and the Tree of Life (that was now very visible) were standing, and deliberately held on Jesus' right hand side by God. 
God then reminded me of the visitation in which Jesus gave me, and thus all of His Children, Books/Boxes of Light.  For more details, please read this beautiful visitation: "Jesus Delivers Unspeakable Word Within God's Light That Gives New Birth" .
God went on to remind me of the last time that I was in His garden.  For more detail, please read: " My Visitation With God Our Father In God's Garden" He now said that, unlike the first time that I was in the garden, I now had unlimited access throughout the garden.  In other words, I could now freely roam God's Garden as Adam and Eve once did.
In  My Visitation With God Our Father In God's Garden", God had taken a woman/me, placed her between His flesh and the white robe, or garment, that He was wearing.  As the woman/me/Wife/one Body came forth from under His robe, she was an INNOCENT Child; she was no longer the woman.  For more details, please read: "My Visitation With God Our Father in God's Garden"
Today, God said that the INNOCENT Child, seen in this previous visitation and also in the "White Doe-Deer (Please see)" had been given a new birth. The smaller light, that I had seen Jesus pointing at this morning, is the manifestation of this BORN-AGAIN INNOCENT CHILD, and is His NEW CREATION. The Child was/is all light, and now has access to, as mankind (Adam and Eve) once did, God's Garden. 
God then said that He had dismissed the (two) angels that once stood at the gate of God's Garden so that no human could enter in:
[Gen 3:22-24]  Then the Lord God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever" — therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. So He drove out the man; and He placed (1)cherubim [angels] at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life. NKJV
(1) CHERUBIM: [CHEER oo beam] (meaning unknown) - winged angelic beings, often associated with worship and praise of God. The cherubim are first mentioned in the Bible in Gen 3:24. When God drove Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden, He placed cherubim at the east of the garden, "and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life."
According to the prophets, cherubim belong to the category of unfallen angels; at one time, however, Satan or Lucifer was a cherub (Ezek 28:14,16), until he rebelled against God (Isa 14:12-14; Ezek 28:12-19)...." (from Nelson's Illustrated Bible Dictionary...)
God then reminded me of a vision(s) that He had given me in which He sat on His throne and put us, His Wife/people, to one side of His throne in order to protect us; and then finally He placed us directly behind Himself and His throne for the same reason. [See "The Roaring Lion and The Three Olive Trees"]  Since then, He has said several times that His enemy must come through Him in order to get to me/us.
Today, God told me that He has removed the angels that once stood at the entry gate to God's Garden in Eden.  Again, God said that He, Himself, now stands there protecting His Garden, His Tree of Life, and those of us that He has placed behind Him and His throne.  Those who are standing behind Him and His throne for protection are now standing within God's Spiritual Garden.
I was then given a very clear view of Jesus standing in a white robe.  Jesus stood with His arm projected in front of the INNOCENT Child of light and the Tree of Life.  Jesus clearly announced that He is both the Tree of Life and the gate, or door, into God's, His Father's, Garden (the Garden of God).  Jesus now stands there protecting this Garden from God's enemy (enemies).  If you haven't yet read "My Visitation With God Our Father In God's Garden"  please do so.
As I wrote this visitation down, Christ reminded me of the Bible verses where He is called the "door":

[Rev 3:7-12] 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens": "I know your works. See, I [Christ] have set before you an open door [Himself, Christ], and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie — indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name. NKJV
[Rev 3:14-21]
'These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing' — and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked — I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. NKJV
  Jesus' Holy Spirit now makes it clear that God's Garden and the gate/door into this Garden, the innocent Child (or "white doe-deer" in the vision, "White Doe-Deer"), and the Tree of Life are protected by Christ. These all stood at Christ's right hand side.
[NOTE: If you read "Jesus Delivers Unspeakable Word Within God's Light That Gives New Birth"  please note that Jesus had placed the recipients of the "Books/Boxes" of light on His right hand side that day also.

[James 1:16-18]
Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. 18 Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures. NKJV
Though I did not see Christ's enemy, satan, standing to Jesus' left (the vacant area to Christ's left side) I understood that this is who Christ protected us from.  Christ has become a gate/door through which His Children can pass into their Father's Spiritual Garden and Kingdom.  God's Children again and NOW have access to God's promised Eternal Life through Christ, who is the Tree of Life (just as Adam and Eve did before the fall).
God has said that we are now free to eat from the Tree of Life.  I am really excited, and looking forward to seeing God's Garden and all of its/His beauty therein; and am blessed by God's Words spoken to me this morning.  He said, "You (all of His Children) are no longer limited to the Garden's entry [area]; you are free to wander through My Garden, My Loves, Amen Amen and again Amen.
This morning, as I gazed into this beauty, I saw past Jesus' embodiment and I saw the most beautiful and intense light everywhere (which had, at times, a healthy greenish hue).  Thank you Father, Amen Amen and again Amen.
*******
[Update on December 26, 2014:  Sometime in November 2014 (I think) I was told the following by God our Father: "You stand within the Garden of Eden, and you may now eat/partake of the Eternal Tree of Life.
[NOTE:  This statement is extremely important to God's people in this age because, as we were told in Genesis 3:22-24, it is the Tree of Life that remained in God's Garden, as fallen mankind was removed from this garden so that they could not eat from the Eternal Tree of Life and live forever in their fallen state.  The Tree of Life does not take our sin away; Christ did and does that.  However, the Eternal Tree of Life, who is Christ, gives us eternal life at the time we are again allowed into God's garden and presence, and as we are allowed to earth from this tree. 
(Revelation 2:7)
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God." NKJV

(Revelation 22:2)

In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. NKJV
(Revelation 22:14)
Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city [New heavenly Jerusalem]. NKJV

[Note: this implies that the tree of life is within New Jerusalem and within God's Garden - perhaps both are one in the same???]
Many are now being given this Eternal blessing.  Though I am not sure how all of this will manifest, we should rest assured that it has begun: 1 Corinthians 15:50-57, "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God (see Luke 17:21 also); nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed — in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: 'Death is swallowed up in victory.  O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?'

The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." NKJV

[Update on December 29, 2014: I saw myself/us on a cross on a hill.  There was a hill taller than the one I /we were on, in the background.  As I looked at my cross and myself hanging on it, I understood that I was hanging on Christ's cross, with Christ, as a member within His one Body. I noticed that I was not in any pain and that I was already dressed in a white robe.

[Gal 2:20-21] I [Paul] have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. NKJV
[Gal 5:24-26] And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. NKJV

[Rom 8:16-17] The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs — heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together (with Him and our brothers and sister in Him). NKJV
  Both the cross and I began to rise into the sky, but the cross disappeared as we were rising.  The disappearance of the cross was very subtle/slow in manifesting. I noticed that the sky was a brilliant golden light.  Though our rise was not completed, I/we kept rising as the vision ended into this very anointed area.]
[Acts 26:22-23]
Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I [Paul] stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come — that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the FIRST to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles." NKJV

[1 Thessalonians 4:15-18]
For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words. NKJV
God we praise and thank you for this gift - it is surreal today.  Please give us all the insight to see it and partake in it's/Your reality, Amen Amen and again Amen.
Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author's name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

No comments:

Post a Comment