Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Bill Yount 


Diamonds In The Rough Are Rising In Demand In The Jewelry 
Market and In God's Kingdom. 

I read an article published by The Wall Street Journal 
with the title, "'Rough' diamonds -- some looking more 
like gravel than gems -- edge into the jewelry market." 
Here are some excerpts taken from that article, "A new 
look in diamond jewelry is on the rise...Known as rough 
diamonds, these are the stones in their natural state, 
before they've been cut with the facets that give 
diamonds the sparkle, brilliance and clarity they are 
known for...Luxury consumers are maturing "beyond the 
'look at me' phase." 

As I read this article I sensed the Father saying, "I'll 
buy that. Many of My people have hindered My glory from 
moving throughout the earth. They have become enamored 
with perfection, waiting to be cut just perfectly before 
they think the world will see Me in them. Many have 
become like diamonds waiting to be cut and polished until 
no earthly resemblance is left in them. Many then get 
stranded inside of My house thinking if they go into the 
world, something earthly could stain and cause My shine 
to fade." 

"But now, I am releasing My glory into the earth as I 
release My diamonds in the rough. Many of these vessels 
who seem more 'earthy' than others will begin to shine 
even brighter as My glory pierces through these cracked 
and seemingly broken vessels. The defects in some earthen 
vessels will actually give way to more of My glory 
shining through them." 

The most valuable fine cut diamonds in the world can only 
be seen in museums under lock and key and can never be 
touched by human hands. Diamonds in the "rough" can turn 
up anywhere and can be touched by anyone. Be careful who 
you think has a lot of earth left in them after they are 
redeemed...there may be a larger diamond under all that 
earth! 

2 Corinthians 4:7, "If you only look at us, you might 
well miss the brightness. We carry this precious Message 
around in the unadorned clay pots of our ordinary lives. 
That's to prevent anyone from confusing God's 
incomparable power with us. As it is, there's not much 
chance of that. You know for yourselves that we're not 
much to look at..." ( Message Bible ) 


www.spiritfuel.me/author/billyount/

1 comment: