Thursday, November 26, 2015


Quote Steven Bliss

Then the disciples came to him and said, "Why do you speak to them in
parables?"  He replied, "You have been given the opportunity to know the
secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but they have not. For whoever has will
be given more, and will have an abundance. But whoever does not have, even
what he has will be taken from him. For this reason I speak to them in
parables--that although they see they do not see and although they hear they
do not hear nor do they understand. Matthew 13:10-13 (NET)
I have heard you ask for more of me, to receive and bring healing to others.
I hear you ask for more of my ways, for my presence to be tangible.

You say you want to walk in my miraculous ways. It is good.
It is my wish for my people to walk in my kingdom ways.

Continue asking for want I want. Never slack from seeking my ways and
promises. Knock continuously that the doors of my kingdom may be opened.

Yes, be steadfast. Live righteous lives, forgoing self. Allow me to supply
the opportunities to release the needed results.

Examine your hearts and circumstances. Leave behind what is not from me. And
that includes finger-pointing and leveling blame. It includes
self-condemnation.

I am strengthening my people. Do not skip the exercises I set before you. I
am preparing you that you may be able to withstand more of me.

Yes, I hear you. Continue seeking my son. Within him your wounds will be
healed. Within him you will find the acceptance and fullness you seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment