Monday, November 9, 2015

Word for November 2015





Realign!

November 2015 is a time when God's people must realign.  "My people, my people, my people are out of alignment," says the Spirit of the LORD.  "Many have forsaken my covenant promises to align with the world but I say, this day, a realignment is coming to My people," says the Spirit of the LORD, "and this alignment will cause pain before it brings restoration.  Get ready to realign."

A Great Shaking.  I heard the earth crack and pop and a large deep gap formed mysteriously in the earth. Scientists were left baffled and speechless with the sudden wedges in the ground.

Grace.  I AM bringing great grace to those who have stood firm in the midst of adversity.  I AM bringing great grace to those who have cried aloud and spared not.  "Hold on," says the Spirit of the LORD, "for I have not forsaken you."

Prayer Strategies.  A shift in prayer strategies will take place during the month of November.  Many will begin to see the manifested hand of God in their lives as they prostrate themselves in prayer.  No more will their prayers be intercepted by the enemy but they will break through to new levels in the earth realm and they will walk with new authority in Christ.

Anchor Yourself.  Get anchored, get anchored, get anchored in the Rock.  Christ is the Rock and as you anchor yourself, the enemy will not get a foothold in your home or job.  Do not be alarmed by the dark days ahead, anchor yourself now and be ready for the transition.

Pray for the Youth.  "Many are misled by the sins of humankind but I will bring restoration as you cry out for them," says the Spirit of the LORD.  I AM raising up an intergenerational army of believers who will work hand-in-hand against the forces of darkness.  Pray for the youth for My hand is on them to take dominion in their spheres of influence.

Prayer Points:

Pray for America.  I saw a great weeping taking place in the earth.  Those who have turned from God will cry out in repentance as waves and waves of turbulence hit the earth.  A new thing such as never seen before will take place in the month of November.  When it comes, know it is from the hand of God and that His coming is at the door.

Continue to Pray for Israel.  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Pray for Russia, China, Japan, Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Canada (especially Toronto), and the outskirts of the United States of America.  God is reshaping the landscape of America as the powers that be align with Iran the land in America will continue to shift until the people of God begin to cry out for mercy and grace.  I see an army aligning against Israel but nothing will take place until God says it's time.  Stay faithful, keep the faith, and occupy!
 

Unleashing the power of the prophetic pen, building Kingdom Commanders, and Restoring Ancient Paths,

Deborah

Humbly released for prayerful discernment on November 1, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment