Thursday, January 28, 2016


Quote JaneGreenstein

Last night I dreamed about a white bird that was 
fluttering, woke up dreamed it again and it happened two 
more times waking and then dreaming again the exact same 
thing - then I read this: 


The Father says today that I am pleased that you choose to 
tread My courts. I am so pleased that you are inquiring of 
Me this day. You have come before My throne and you will 
not leave empty handed or disappointed. Out of the unseen 
and into the seen I will pour out My favor upon you. From 
the eternality of My throne I will pour out upon you the 
temporality of My goodness in the situation you now find 
yourself in. You will taste and see the reality and 
substance of My goodness laid up in store in your behalf. 
You will know your prayers are heard and that the answers 
you sought for and petitioned for did not go unheeded. So 
open your mouth wide and I will fill it. I hover over you 
like the mother bird hovering over her young in the nest. I 
will fill you and feed you with My promise and My goodness 
as you cry out to Me. 

I am the God who rewards. I reward those who know that I am 
and that I am one who recompenses those who diligently seek 
My face. The testimony of My Spirit is the testimony of My 
faithfulness and My watch care over those that belong to 
Me. Choose this day to be a representative and a voice 
advocating for My goodness to those that have been lied to 
and to whom I have been misrepresented. For centuries men 
have maligned the testimony of the cross and depicted Me as 
an austere and heartless despot hurling lighting bolts on 
hapless victims. Go out and testify of My love and mercy 
and goodness. Know that I will back you up with signs and 
wonders to attest to My true nature. Step away from the 
dark religious overtones of false thinking and open your 
mouth and your heart to declare just who I am and what I 
have done for all mankind upon the cross to bless and to 
benefit and forgive! 
https://d2v9y0dukr6mq2.cloudfront.net/video/thumbnail/YEsrgod/white-bird-landing-on-branch-slow-motion_ey0fdsvl__S0000.jpg Looked like this!
Came across this song from 1968 - White Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment