Friday, January 22, 2016

Stop hiding my heart from my children sons and daughters of light for I AM your defense and my spirit takes no offense. 

So challenge the adversary with the Virtue of My love My Children for you carry The Heart of an Overcomer for I have already overcome the world for all mankind. 

My Heart trusts My Love for The Father of Mercies gave Me Grace to give to you endlessly. . . and such is My Love for ALL of you ! 

1 Corinthians 13:1-8 

Love: The Superior Way 
13 If I speak human or angelic languages 
but do not have love, 
I am a sounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 
If I have the gift of prophecy 
and understand all mysteries 
and all knowledge, 
and if I have all faith 
so that I can move mountains 
but do not have love, I am nothing. 
And if I donate all my goods to feed the poor, 
and if I give my body in order to boast[a] 
but do not have love, I gain nothing. 
Love is patient, love is kind. 
Love does not envy, 
is not boastful, is not conceited, 
does not act improperly, 
is not selfish, is not provoked, 
and does not keep a record of wrongs. 
Love finds no joy in unrighteousness 
but rejoices in the truth. 
It bears all things, believes all things, 
hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends. 
But as for prophecies, 
they will come to an end; 
as for languages, they will cease; 
as for knowledge, it will come to an end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment