Friday, January 22, 2016



Your days are coming to a close , 

for your days are flowing into me , 

for now its not with your eyes but with mine you see , 

You've come around the corner , 

your hurdles are now through , 

for it's no longer your voice but mine that speaks through you , 

I've taken witness of the things you do , 

backed off the enemies intentions and their view , 

for now you walk in my hand , 

and all you gain to see, 

is my perfect will for all humanity , 

so in each step you witness , 

no longer will you see , 

the shadow of your youth but only me , 

for in this new adventure you'll never be alone , 

I've placed on you my crown and seated you by my throne , 

The Crown ?! "The Overcomer " for you have walked right through , 

all the obstacles I've placed in front of you , 

and now the ark is open to your total view , 

so partake of this hidden manna I now have given you , 

my name is on your heart for it's no longer just a stone , 

but a supple feather I now can call my own , 

so take what I have given you and soar up in the air , 

for the view that you now see holds no dispair , 

but contains my promises for you and all mankind , 

And this is your view my Rainbow Divine ... 

Rev 2:17 

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it]. 

Proverbs 3:3-5 3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;( receive it ) 
bind them around your neck, 
write them on the tablet of your heart. ( Love and Faithfullness ) 

4 Then you will win favor and a good name ( Love and Faithfullness ) 
in the sight of God and man. 

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart 
and lean not on your own understanding; 

No comments:

Post a Comment