Sunday, January 17, 2016

Oh.....Jesus... Jesus .....Jesus...there will be some of 
you that will be having laid out in the spirit 
times...times that you will be so overcome with my 
presence.....so overcome....an anointing is waiting...it 
is coming.........during your worship time with 
me...learn to flow in my presence....let it be a 
listening time with me........a letting go time...there 
may be crying...there may be overwhelming joy....it is 
Me....I am here...I am here....filling you to 
overflowing.....receive...receive....experience time with 
me like you have never dreamed possible....love 
overflowing.......I am here......I am here.....oh the 
Love of God.......the sweetness....just being...alone 
with God....come I am waiting....praise 
God...Hallelujah....Hallelujah...let me open your heart 
up to receive ...you are precious to me.....you are 
precious to me....ho.......there is dancing....come away 
with me.....I desire My time with you........my time with 
you....Jesus........oh dear Poppa....we praise you...we 
adore you...we welcome...Holy...Holy Holy....he is 
talking about his remnant bride...I am hearing that over 
and over......come there is an open 
invitation......come....I am here


Edited by Rose Cowen on 01/17/2016 at 11:25am

No comments:

Post a Comment