Tuesday, February 2, 2016


I had a vision a few months ago and then again during a time of 
prayer this last week... 

I was in a extremely dark, dense jungle, that I was completely lost in 
the middle of... as I circled trying to figure out what to do, or which 
way to go, I continued to become more scared and feel more alone... 
just then I turned and saw Jesus standing there with a machette 
cutting a path... it was so thick that I had to stay right on his heels or I 
would be lost in the vegatation.  
I knew that the "stuff" of today that distracts you and keeps you 
from staying right with Jesus, was the Jungle... I also knew that ALL I 
had to do was follow His lead, step by step, and He would get us 
through it and safely home...          ;   

This week the Lord showed me that A LOT of His people are going 
through the 'jungles' or trials of this world right now. 

Stay close to HIM... Follow His lead and He WILL bring you out of this 
messy darkness and into a place of light, full of peace and true joy... 

He will bring you home 

James 1:12 Blessed is the man who perservers under trial, because 
when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God 
has promised to those who love Him. 
John 12:26 whoever serves me must follow me, and where I am, my 
servant also will be. My Father will honor the one that serves me. 
John 8:12... (Jesus says), "I AM the light of the world. Whoever follows 
me, will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. 
'

No comments:

Post a Comment