Monday, February 1, 2016


Quote Kimberly Fowler

September 29, 2015 
“You are call to be vessels: made, set apart, called to carry the glory; but remember that the heavens and the earth are full of My glory. 
“Call down My glory. Let My glory flow. When you lay hands, expect the glory of God to flow through your hands, for you have given Me your temples, and My glory has filled your temples. Let My glory arise and let your enemies be scattered. 
“Let My glory be the lifter of your head. Let My glory send you ahead. My Presence and My glory are one. Where the King of Glory is, there His glory is. In My Presence is glory; glory unspeakable. 
“The world cannot understand that you serve a risen, glorious, Savior. Understand, I want you to serve: in Me, through Me, with Me. Settle the issues of whose glory it is, for I want to raise you and train you to facilitate My glory, so that you, My glory carriers, will be scattered throughout the earth. May it be only in prayer, but may it also be in presence. But be not concerned that My glory goes where I am. 
“Ask Me what to do with My own glory, for I will raise you up and I will train you up. Let My glory rise upon you so that I can lift you above circumstances that would rob My glory away from you and replace it with fear and trembling. But understand, the glory of the Lord lifts you up, sets you in high places, above all that would be under your feet. 

But you must choose: do you serve glory, or do you serve fear? 
“Let glory arise out of you, around you and through you, for I would say unto you, people are crying in pain and aloneness, and My glory, in the twinkle of an eye, can bring life where there is death. 
“Let go of what was and open your heart to what will be, for I am created in you tonight a new heart” says the Lord your God, “for I’ve given you a transfusion. For have I not said in My Word, ‘I am taking you from glory to glory in Christ Jesus’? 
“Man cannot deposit My glory upon you, but I can rain down My glory upon you and through you. Do not look for the glory from man, woman, or circumstance, but look to Me, the glorified, risen Lord, and let My glory reign, and let My glory decide and divide. Let My glory be your guide, for I am calling you to go to a holy, higher ground, glory-to-glory, one voice in one accord. Let the Lord God be glorified throughout the earth. 
“You are My hands, My feet, My voice and My heart. Carry My glory, for in turn My glory will carry you,” says the Lord your God, in Jesus’ precious name. 

September 15, 2015 
I hear the Lord saying, “Give Me your petitions right now, for I am looking at your hearts. What burdens are you carrying? For I have told you in My Word to cast all your cares upon Me. For understand, I truly do care for you, and all that concerns you, concerns Me. For you will come to know Me as a busybody—that I am busy in My body, restoring, renewing, releasing, establishing, aligning, preparing, assigning. 
“Lay all that concerns you at the foot of the cross. For remember, at the foot of the cross when I was taken down, it looked like hope; it looked like all that had been promised was over. It looked like it was done; it was finished. It looked like there was no tomorrow; there was no plan, there was no answer. And yet I promise you, there was a holy seed that touched the ground. There was a pure blood that touched the ground. There was a holy sweat that touched the ground. There was a holy water that touched the ground. 
“Understand that you are My holy ground. For wherever you are, you bring My holiness. 
Understand who you are in Me. And as you understand who you are in Me, your eyes will become open, and your understanding and your revelation of who I am in you will bring back hope, for I will take blinders off of those who cannot see. 
“I came once and gave sight, so I shall be spreading over your nation spiritual sight. For they will begin to see agendas, they will begin to see what is going on behind closed doors, for I’m about to come and start, from the beginning until the end. 
“I am bringing with Myself, My holy Word, for I am in covenant with My people of this nation. I have not broken covenant, nor will I shy away from establishing My covenant, through you and with Me. 

“Be not concerned of what lies ahead, but begin to worship Me and thank Me, for I’m about to lift up a standard against the enemy, for he believes that he has secret plants. He believes that he has seeds that will grow. My seed will dig his seed with My holy hands, with blood.   And wherever he is planning death, I will deposit the life of the resurrection. 
“Claim Me as risen Savior, Redeemer and Restorer, not only in your own life, but for those who cross your path, for I do have a holy people, and you do have a Holy God. And in My holiness you will find answers, you will find strength, for I have sealed you unto Myself. So be not concerned, let not the seal or the stamp of another even become a shadow, but let the sunlight of My Presence outshine all darkness. For have I not said, ‘You are the light of the world’? Because you are in Me, and your light shall become brighter and brighter. 
“Understand, My hand is along the lamp right now. And I am turning that wick up, higher, and higher, and higher; that others will read My people.   For I have said, ‘you are living epistles.’ Shy not back away, but let the fruit get heavier, and heavier, and heavier, for I’m about to bring a hunger across this nation. And you will be those that will spread the seeds, as well as others that are hiding in caves and in sanctuaries, in mountaintops and even in tombs. For they will hear the bugle sound, and it will declare once again, ‘He is Risen’ as He said, indeed. 
“Allow Me to rise up strong; allow Me to overtake. As My Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary, allow My Holy Spirit to overshadow you and all that will concern you, for truly, My hand is not too short. And neither is yours too short, to reach up, to pull down answers. 
“Lift up holy hands in the sanctuary, and know that you have a God Almighty extending His Holy hands—hand-to-hand, tip-to-tip, covenant-to-covenant. Bring Me all that concerns you, for it also concerns Me. 

Eileen’s prayer: 

Lord, we come tonight, and we lay down at the foot of the cross all that concerns us; Father, those things that concern us, known and unknown. We just come and we present ourselves at the cross. And Lord, we thank You for Your Word. We thank You that You said, You have begun a good work in us, and that You will bring it to completion. So give us Your grace, Your anointing, and a sound mind of power and might, that we too can go about our Father’s business, without subtraction or attraction. We ask for this, Father, in the name of our Lord, our Savior, Jesus. Amen. 

September 8, 2015 
   I hear the Lord saying, “I am inviting My own to come, for My Son did rip the veil—the very veil that became the bridal veil. For it was the veil of righteousness that I put upon My Bride, so that My Bride could come to and fro, always in favor; as Esther requesting of the king. 
“My body is moving into the hour of Esther; where the scepter of the word must go forth. And then the favor must come with the word. And then the timing and the unction will come. And then the right place at the right time, for such a time as this, will rightly come. 
“For My body is moving into a time of appointment. It is moving out of the valley of discouragement, and it is moving into the mountains, to where there will be plans that will be released through My Generals. They will hear the whispers of My Spirit, and they will speak to the soldiers that have been trained, and trained, and trained, through prayer and fasting, to show them how to take territory after territory after territory. 
“For there will come a darkness, and I do say, a gross darkness. But I say the light will be so frightfully bright, that it will be a burning bush. Am I not able again to cause the bushes to burn? Know that I am sending the fire that will burn those that would try to cause the darkness. But it will warn those who draw near by My Spirit. It will either be a time of getting scorched, or a time of getting empowered and infilled with the zeal and the fire of your God. 
“I understand the cleansing that you have gone through. I understand the sacrificial giving that you have given. I understand the sacrificial time in prayer; that you have persisted with long suffering, lingering, waiting, hoping and dreaming.   But I promise you, it was not in vain, for there is an appointed time and you will receive that appointed time. And you will receive appointments with those who will be the connection that will go from the ladder to the ladder to the ladder; which will go higher and higher, from glory to glory. It will not be from rung to rung, but from ladder to ladder. 
“For the latter rain will become far, far, greater than the early, and you will linger in My presence, and My Presence will linger upon you—so that where you are, the fragrance of the Rose of Sharon will be, and that fragrance will be healing. 
“Be prepared to be used in signs and wonders, for My people are crying out. 

Judgment begins with the house of the Lord; so does healing. Understand, so does healing. 
“There was an abuse, and so I caused My hand to bring forth restraint. But My hands are being opened again, dripping with the oil of healing. Cry out to the Lord your God. Claim My Word. I am still the Lord thy God that heals you. Position yourself, like Esther, for it is in such a time as this,” says the Lord your God in Jesus’ name. 

August 11, 2015 
I hear the Lord saying, “With My peace I will lead you. With My peace I will guide you, and with My peace I will keep you.” 
“Lay down your weapons of the soulish realm. Pull down the strongholds in your thinking. For when the enemy comes to accuse you, and to condemn you, and to point out where you have lack, look to Me, the Author and the Finisher. 
“When the enemy comes to play games in your mind, and in your heart, and in your will, when he comes to deceive you, and to trick you, and to entice you, and to distract you, use the fruit of self-control. 
“Grow this fruit strong, and it will be the guard over your mind, it will be the guard over your body, and the guard over your will, and the guard over your life. For when self-control is developed within you, it carries the seed of life. For it will cause this to grow, that it would only bear fruit. And it will not allow anything to be planted or fertilized around it that would cause death or destruction. For I am calling forth an army of discipline, an army of people who will be so in love with their God, that they will do great and mighty works, because of the love of their God. 
“Lay down your own weapons–your own thoughts, your own will, your own ideas and your own plans. For as you plan, I too have a plan. So let My plan come and devour your plan, so that in devouring your plan, you will declare, and decree, and bring down the Kingdom. 
“For the plan of My Kingdom is already put in place by the Blood of My Son. The pillars that are to hold the Kingdom of God on the earth are already in place by the Blood of My Son. The Statutes and the Laws of My Kingdom have already been put in place by the power of My Word. 
“Lean not to your own understanding or that of another of the flesh. Pull not upon each other, but draw from one another, from My Spirit within. 

“Stay teachable. Stay humble, but be willing to be lifted up as the light in a dark world. Let the flame of salvation and the power of your God burn brightly, for people are seeking the truth. 
“For there is a grayness that is over your land; it is a blinding spirit. There is dust in the eyes of even the saints, but I would come and would have My wind clear their eyes and clear the vision. 
“Claim My vision; claim My will; claim that I am more than able. Submit, surrender, commit, believe, and agree. And let Me form the plan, for I do have a plan and it is good; plans to do you good, and your household good. 

“Pull down the strongholds of those who would come against My will. Use love as a mighty weapon. 
“Rest with My Word, but wrestle with My Word against darkness. But rest on My Word in the peace. 
“Let My Spirit bring down My Kingdom. Let the Comforter come. Let the Counselor come, that the King of Glory could enter in. Let Him prepare the way, for I am calling out from the north, south, east, west, prepared vessels—set apart, sanctified, made holy. 
“Say yes, to the King of Kings, and then let Me take care of the details, for the King is the One who attends and knows all of His inventory, for He owns it. 
“Understand, I am the Shepherd, and I do carry My own. Come; let My hand rest upon you. Let the Shepherd touch you for healing. Let the Shepherd touch you to guide you. Let the Shepherd come and pick you up and put you on His shoulders. 
“Listen to the heartbeat of the Shepherd, for My sheep do recognize My voice, but they must draw in close, so they can recognize it at the blink of an eye. Listen for the voice of the Shepherd, for you are Mine, and I am yours.” 

July 28, 2015 
I heard the Lord say, “I’m going to open the eyes of the blind, because they have settled in; because they got discouraged. But know that I am the same God of mud today, and of spit. And know that I would spit on the plans of the enemy, but I would make your vision of mud. 
“I would take that, what is of the earth that I have created, and I would prepare for you a vision that would be so tangible that you would not chase to and fro, but you would write down the vision, and you would wait. And then My Spirit would touch that vision and He would download it into your spirit. For there are about to be plans and shaking that will go on—the foundations that man have built will begin to crack from the bottom up, for I will simply bring the agreement that has already happened from the top down, and what is flesh will tumble. But that that will rise down and be touched and blessed by My Spirit—you will understand the hand of God has carved and formed. 
“For there is about to be a new birthing on the earth, and it will be a mighty work of My Spirit, and it will be called, ‘Those who walk in signs and wonders; those who walk with the wonderment of the God’—of wondering what He is going to do next. 
“Open vessels, open hearts, open minds, and open future, for tonight I would come and break off the shackles of the past. For I would say, when the enemy would call you and cause you to come, and say, ‘Come, come. Come and see the vomit of the past,’ you will find that the vomit is no longer there, but I have touched it with the pool of My Blood.   And remember no more the vomit or the pain, for I would carve healing and heal the brokenhearted and put a vision where there was loss and confusion. 
“But you must agree. You must agree that My Kingdom can come, and My Kingdom has come, and My Kingdom is within you. And as you dwell upon this, and allow My Kingdom to shine through you, you will come to such a depth of understanding of the glory of that Kingdom that you will be known by that glory, because that Kingdom and the King are the King of Glory. 
“I am looking for a people who are thirsty. I am looking for a people who will be willing to let the dead bury the dead, for the establishment will be shaken from the roots, for you will even see decisions in your government that would grieve My Spirit. And then you will see some of those line up with that, rather than choose the flowing of My Spirit. But yet there will be those that will not be content, but they will wrestle with My Spirit, but their hearts will win, for He is the Spirit of conquering. 
“So understand, when you see shaking, and you shake your head in amazement of this happening? Remember, I said, ‘For such a time as this.’ Allow My glory to come and cover the earth. Understand, you are My earth, and I would cover you in My glory. Understand that you came from the earth, your body will go, but your spirit is already in eternity. You are merely declaring and pulling down eternity into the now. 
“Reach up now. Let heaven pull you up, and then you pull heaven down, and let My Kingdom come. Yes, there will be a shaking; there will be a quaking; but more so than that, there will come a phenomenal awakening. And you will laugh at the plans of the enemies, because you will sing, and you will shout, and you will gather, and you will say, ‘Our God arose, and our enemies are now scattered.’ 
“So be not shaken when you see tradition shaken, but understand that I have picked up the sheets of tradition on each corner. And I have shaken the dead works off—back into the ground of the flesh. But I have put down a new glory—the veil that was torn by the death of My Son, so that heaven could come down to earth and dwell among My people. 
“Understand, the tearing of the veil is the opening of your eyes—of your heart, of your spirit—so you can download, and you can receive, as you press in with all of your might, like David did. 
“David understood. Study the Psalms, cry out the same songs that David sang in the night, and understand: In the darkest of night, the Light of the World shall appear,” says the Lord your God. 

July 21, 2015 
I hear the Lord say, “I am the God of the impossible. When you come to an end, know that this is where I begin, for I am called the ‘Alpha and the Omega,’ and I join you wherever you are. 
“Wherever you are in your journey into salvation, I join you. I am the Author, but I am also the Finisher of your faith. I would ask that you would rest in My cross, and let the work of the cross have its work in you. Let the blood bring healing to your mind, to your bodies, to your relationships. 
“Be willing to pick up the cross that you will carry, and know that will let your flesh be crucified. And as your flesh is crucified, your spirit will be resurrected, for I would not crucify your flesh for no reason. 
“I crucify the flesh, that your spirit can be free; free to soar into all eternity; free to soar back and forth, to and fro; from the Alpha to the Omega in your life; from the beginning to the end. 
“For I would ask you to open your arms; open your heart; open your spirit, for I am calling My eagles to come forth, out of the nests of rest. I am calling My eagles to mount up on new wings that have come and been birthed in My Spirit, for I will say, the hour is changing. The dove is changing. The dove of peace is changing. 
“There is coming forth a shift in the spirit realm, and you will need the wisdom and the exactness, and you will need the detail that only an eagle can see. Ask for the eyes of the eagle. Ask for the swiftness of the eagle. Ask for the strength of the eagle. And let the eagle train you up to soar—to where you will soar, one with another, bringing the agreement that is needed to do your Father’s business. 
“For I would say, ‘What God has put together, let no man put asunder. What God has brought together in agreement, let no man stand against in disagreement. For there is no weapon that can stand or stop My kingdom, for My kingdom not only has come, it is here; it is within you.’ 
“You are kingdom carriers. Wherever you go, so shall the kingdom rest, learn to rule and reign as kingdom people and know that I am with you always,” says the Lord your God. 

http://eileenfisher.org/2012/04/21/april-2012-prophecies/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment