Sunday, February 14, 2016


Quote Rose Cowen

The LORD has been speaking to me about many of his people 
feeling trapped......like they don't have many 
choices....we 
have a lot more power over the things in our lives 
especially when we hand them over to the LORD......whether 
an addiction....health....depression....many of life's 
situations .....I should say All of life's 
situations......because All things are possible with 
God.....I am sharing this because many need to be reminded 
to hand things over to God ....he has been talking to me 
about All situations in my life and as beautiful and 
blessed as I feel.my life might be...life is real and with 
that comes many 
hard situations and there is no way I'd made it through 
most of them as well as I have if I hadn't had God holding 
me up and strengthening me.....God does give us better 
ideas and ways to make it through life .....this is for 
anyone that is feeling overwhelmed .......call out to God 
and give it to him...be still and listen he is there 
waiting to help you make it through.... 


Matthew 19:26New International Version (NIV) 

26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is 
impossible, but with God all things are possible.” 

New International Version (NIV) 
............................ 
Matthew 11:28-30New International Version (NIV) 

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I 
will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from 
me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find 
rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden 
is light.” 

New International Version (NIV) 
..................... 

The LORD is moving in people's lives .......be still and 
listen......he is talking......his presence is so beautiful 
and loving......he wants to light the way.......Psalm 
119:105King James Version (KJV) 

105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my 
path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment