Monday, February 15, 2016



Note its 100 years since Einstein discovery in 1916

Waves of gravity detected

REPOST

Posted: 02/10/2016 at 11:56am | IP LoggedQuote JaneGreenstein

A word from the Lord!!!  February 1, 2016
For Lou Engle and Fred Berry...
The Lord says that NOW is the time and Los Angeles is the PLACE for a THIRD great awakening and I send it from California to the church in the USA and the world. Just as it was in 1906 but bigger and SEVEN TIMES stronger that what was experienced then. It is a new day and a new hour and I require new methods, says the Lord.
The prior Call Events have focused on shifting abortion and shifting government but now the Lord says I am promoting you and the shift is now for the church, my bride GLOBALLY. And it starts in California. The Lord says a SEISMIC SHIFT in the landscape of my church is beginning the likes of which have never been seen before. This is the hour of my church to arise!
You have sold all but not sold-out, you have been patient as I have put all things in order and as a result I will be sending angelic forces on that day and even in the days prior to literally invade not only the stadium and Los Angeles but to refill and re-empower MY PEOPLE for new level of my glory and a new level of strength. Even now I can see the angels marching.
Seven times, a tsunami wave seven times greater that which was originally poured out is coming to the shores of California to refill, re-empower, reinvigorate, reignite, refresh and to reunite my people and this wave shall flow up and down the coast of California and then from West to East over the entire USA.
As this spiritual tsunami goes from the West Coast to East across the USA look for New York and the East Coast to answer says the Lord with its own wave and move of my spirit. I see a reestablishment of the Charles Finney Evangelistic and Father Nash Intercessory anointing and mass salvation's which will answer what I do on the West Coast and Los Angeles and it shall again sweep over the USA from East to West and then the reverberation of these waves shall hit the nations of the earth.
As these waves move back and forth over the USA I see contingents of angels being deposited in select cities already primed for revival to establish their own moves of God in those cities. It's like the waves are Holy Spirit water but also liquid fire as the nation is set ablaze. I see both coasts of America burning with the fire of God along with the interior of the nation as a result of these waves.
There is a new fire and a new glory coming upon my church and there is a new strength coming in my people and a new strength to bring in the harvest that these Seismic Shock Waves will produce. People will be carried away to new callings and new destinations by these waves and California and New York will again be blessings to the world.
GET READY CALIFORNIA! GET READY NEW YORK! GET READY America! GET READY WORLD!
Hallelujah!
Charles Robinson
WISE Ministries International, Gates 2 Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment