Sunday, March 8, 2015

03/07/2015 at 8:04pm
God asks: How BIG is your Vision? 5 March 2015 by Jo Ellen Stevens
No Limits ~ Dream Again ~
I Am Giving You Bigger Plans!


How big is your vision? Well God is saying that… “As big as you are able to dream that He can do something even bigger!”

He is saying that, “If you will believe what He has told you and take steps toward the vision that, He will come and cause a great increase and multiplication, for I AM the God of increase!”

~ Enlarge Your Thinking ~

I heard a great man of God once say that Faith is “Just acting like the word of God is the truth!” I keep having this recurring vision of a person expanding in the inside with the Spirit of God and the Lord keeps saying to “enlarge the place of your tent.”   What He means by this is increase your thinking and as you do you will break forth on the right hand and on the left as far as your vision can go!

~ Don’t Settle For Less ~

Some of you have “settled” the Lord says, with the vision of yesterday, and think it is all that you are going to do in your life, but I hear Him saying that, “You have become content and complacent because you have been comfortable in that place” Ha!, I just saw those two words in the word complacent! Com for comfortable and place. I just heard the Lord say “You have become COMFORTABLE and you will not leave your PLACE…“   But He is calling you out into deeper waters so that He can give you a bigger vision A BIGGER PLACE, only you must stop limiting the “Holy One Of Israel.” For when you limit Me it is a hand in My face saying this far and no more! It is a mindset that stops My power from working through you and in you to the capacity that I am able!

~ New Vision For The Takers ~

I am now giving New visions. And I will expand yours, if you will not limit Me, for without a vision the people perish and go unrestrained! You have been wondering why you have been out of sorts and nothing seems to be working anymore. It seems that discipline is an issue and I say to you that it is because you have stopped dreaming with me and have SETTLED!

For with a vision people will restrain themselves to go toward it but without it, they go unrestrained… Yes My people, it is time to Dream Again, for I yearn to give this generation the new dreams and yes, even fulfill those that you have put on a shelf, because hopelessness has set in.

~ Rise Up Into New Realms ~

It is time for My dreamers and visionaries to arise to new places and realms of revelation for the Earth is awaiting such to take the limits off of me so that I can accomplish in them all that I have planned and “trust me,” says the Lord..

it is exceedingly ,abundantly above all that you can ask or think according to the POWER That Works In You”

~ I Have Called You To Arise And Occupy ~

I have not called you to complacency in this time but I have called you to “Arise And Shine…

I have called you to Occupy Till I Come.

I have called yo to be History Makers, Planet Shakers, And Men Wakers…

I have called you to be “The Greater Than The Former House Generation!”

You are My Manifest Sons.. calling those things that be not as though they were already!!

I have called you to Shine Like The Son In The Midst Of A Crooked And Perverse Nation!”

“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit”   Joel 2:28-29.



Note: In this scripture the first word dream in Hebrew means to “revisit your old dreams.. thus your old men will revisit the old dreams that have laid dormant.



~ by Jo Ellen Stevens
Arise Shine!
Back to Top
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Jeff Kingshott
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 04/09/2005
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3537
Posted: 03/08/2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Amen

__________________
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

No comments:

Post a Comment