Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16, 2015


THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
I am giving you signs in this season. Signs of confirmation. Signs that will enable you believe without the doubt that has plagued you in past seasons. For, this is the time of the growing up of My people; the perfecting of My saints. This is the time for you to come into what I have called you to be. This is the time to enjoy the journey that I have prepared for you. This is the time to walk with Me on that journey. Great joy and great peace shall be yours in this season if you will walk with Me, says the Lord.


SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:     
You are in a time of preparation that will equip you for the days ahead. Do not be afraid that you will miss what I am about to do, says the Lord. When the time comes you will able to see clearly and know without reservation how to respond and move with the flow of My Spirit. The events of this season will make you ready.
Psalms 31:19 Oh, how great is Your goodness, which You have laid up for those who fear You, which You have prepared for those who trust in You in the presence of the sons of men
!

No comments:

Post a Comment