Sunday, March 29, 2015

You Are The Right Twin


29 March 2015 by Jo Ellen Stevens


Before I went to Marysville to speak, I had a dream and in the dream the Lord spoke these words, “You are the right twin”.   I didn’t know what it meant but thought that it was a word of knowledge for someone in the meeting.

When I got there, we began to worship and the Holy Spirit began to speak to me about Jacob and Esau and showed me a picture of them coming out of the womb.

“Isaac prayed to the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was childless. The Lord answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. The babies jostled each other within her, and she said, “Why is this happening to me?” So she went to inquire of the Lord. The Lord said to her, “Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you will be separated; one people will be stronger than the other,and the older will serve the younger,”   Genesis 25:21-23 (NIV).

You see, this is the promise that was given and as it turned out Jacob’s name was changed to Israel and was given the promise. Yes, Jacob the trickster, Jacob the supplanter, Jacob who stole his brothers blessing by tricking his Father to lay hands on him, instead of his brother Esau. These two nations that were inside of Rebekah came forth, and by all rights Esau should have been the heir of his father, but Rebeckah favored Jacob and because of this she had him dress as Esau so that when Isaac was dying and could not see, he blessed Jacob instead of Esau. But remember he had sold his soul for bowl of soup.

God knew that he would obey His flesh rather than Him by this act and so God blessed Jacob. It doesn’t matter what we have done… if God has spoken a word about you, even though the natural order of events says that it should be the other way around, God’s word trumps the natural. It trumps the rules.. it trumps “the way we have always done it,” mindset.

Sometimes, what doesn’t seem right to us in the natural is God’s bigger plan for our life.

I heard the Lord say that,

“This is the season that I AM calling all those that have been pushed to the back but who know that they have the greatness of the King in them, to be thrust to the forefront!

I say to you that even though your brothers hated you because of this favor that you have had, I have loved you, called you, and you are the right brother!

I AM making the first last and the last first in this season! In the eyes of the world you have been nothing. In the eyes of your Fathers you were the shepherd boy/girl out tending the sheep. You were the one that they never thought would be anything but I say to you today that “you are the right twin” And I will bring you to the forefront in this hour, to save your brethren that would have thrown you aside, through your hands.

You know who you are in Me and yet like David, you have chosen to submit to authority that has been at best a bit cruel to you. But I AM causing those who called you names to step aside and recognize that God has favored my faithful!

I will show forth my glory in you now and many will move into positions of power from the White house to their work places! Be prepared to change positions with those that the world has chosen over you, but I chose you in the beginning to be there. Get ready to be favored by your king!

Get ready to have the responsibilities of Kings and Priests in your Father’s Kingdom! Let your light shine before all that I put you before and you will excel with strength from My Spirit!! Yes you are the right twin for many are called but few are chosen and you are the chosen! You are the Ones that I saw before the foundation of the world..

Rise Up and Reign for you are the right twin!”


No comments:

Post a Comment