Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Your Mantle
                                
                                                  Banner

Your mantle shift is a love banner of victory. Celebrate the one who
knows you. Love, life, and miracles are your inheritance. How
beautiful are the feet that bring Good News. God is making his face
to shine on you. God is smoothing out rough places. There were
three hours of darkness that brought your victory. Jesus is in the
three. The strong and clear voice speaks to his children. You are
my child! I love you!
                  
                                                Help Comes

Dance with the angels. You are filled! A new gift has arrived. The
last word is "It is finished!" Tell everyone I love them! Tell it to
homes and nations! Break out! The fish are coming. The catch
cannot be contained. The law of the spirit of life is full of grace and
truth. Pick up the mantle. Shout it out! You are seated in heavenly
places in Christ. I have delivered you from the law of sin and death.
Get away with me and discover the help that comes from helping!


                                              Eternal Life!

You are a life changer. The works of darkness disappear before
your eyes. Jump and shout. I have found you. You can see! Your
eyes behold me. You have the mind of Christ. Enter my rest. You
have influence in the courts of heaven. The years of favor are upon
you. I have purified the waters. Discover the height, the depth, the
length, and width of eternal life. You live and declare glory. You
are whole. You are cancer free. Outlive the plans of the enemy. The
famous prayers are yours. The prayers that accomplish much and
move mountains are yours to share with everyone you meet.
Healing wars are won with wonders and signs of my presence upon
you.

                                              Removing Blockages

This is a...make a difference church. You walk with wisdom. Early
you seek me. Here is a seat for you. My hand is on you with fire
anointing. Unbelievers will turn to faith as conviction falls on them.
You are my workmanship created for good works prepared in
advance. You are in the flow and removing blockages. Strengthen
the weak knees and the hands that hang down. Walk and talk with
the new work of impossible. Eye and ears will see what has never
been done before.

                                               Higher!

Fight the good fight. You are a contender. The containers of
anointing are moving fast and will not be stopped. Now is the time.
Live in miracle to miracle days. Run with my patient work in you.
Each bump in the road takes you higher. Each witness has a cloud
of witnesses to cheer you. We speak of better things. The sign is
the speed of love. You have a my love license to ride the chariot of
Elijah. Your childlike faith to wear the robe of my mantle on you! I
need your feet. I need your hands. I need your heart. To walk and
ride in my victory procession. My girls are rising up. My boys are
standing on promises. They see the flashing signs of homecoming!
See your homecoming picture in the halls of heaven's reward.

Smiles!
Blessings!
Byron Putnam
Back to Top
View Byron Putnam's Profile Search for other posts by Byron Putnam Visit Byron Putnam's Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment