Tuesday, June 7, 2016


A Fresh Baptism of Fire from Heaven


In this hour I see Heaven move, I see the earth shake, and I see hell tremble as a fresh baptism of Fire and Boldness falls upon the faith-filled Sons of God.
In the early hours of this morning, I heard the spirit say, “Watch!  Get ready, as Heaven moves, earth will shake and hell will tremble, for I am about to release a fresh baptism of fire and boldness upon my faith-filled warriors in this hour!”
As I heard heaven speak, I saw earth shaking and hell trembling as a fresh baptism of fire and boldness falling upon the faith-filled sons and daughters of God!
Then suddenly I was taken into an encounter with The LORD, where I saw His hand lifted high above the earth, then I saw a large ball of fire that came forth from the palm of His hand.
This large ball of fire moved with great speed and acceleration, as I watched closely, suddenly the ball of fire changed shape, and the ball became a large, fiery spear, that moved through the air with great precision and pin point accuracy.
Now as I continued to watch the fiery spear, it seemed to gain even greater momentum and greater power.  I watched as it descended upon the earth, but just before it hit the earth’s surface, the large spear broke up into millions upon millions of small fiery arrows.
I watched as the small arrows fell like rain upon the earth.  Suddenly, I was taken up higher and I watched as the small fiery arrows flew through the air with great accuracy and precision.  Each sharpened arrow directly penetrating the hearts of millions upon millions of God’s people.
In this season, I see a fierce boldness rising up in the hearts of many, as the fiery arrows which are dipped in the Blood of the Lamb, deeply penetrate the hearts of the sons and daughters of God.  Every arrow carries the fresh fire of His Power and Revelation of true Kingdom Authority and true (sonship) identity.
For too long, His anointed ones have sat passive and unresponsive to their Kingdom assignments, many being paralysed by the spirit of fear and intimidation, many walking as the living dead, many have heard but they have not listened, many have come into agreement with the voice of death and defeat and many have taken their eyes off the victory of Calvary.
Friends, be ready for this is a season of supernatural “Suddenlies.”  Many of you will be going about your everyday duties when “Suddenly” your heart will be penetrated by the fiery arrow of His Glory and Power.  You will receive a fresh baptism of fire and boldness which will bring forth supernatural change and divine transformation to every area of your life.
Furthermore, Father revealed to me that as divine exchanges takes place,  they will seal what we have believed and received to be abundantly true;  there will be no more doubting or unbelief, you will not waver between two opinions, there will be no more double mindedness.
Those who have been paralysed by indecision, fear and unbelief, will suddenly be set on fire and become filled with a radical obedience and a radical willingness to abandon all in their lives, to the cause of Christ Jesus, and the advancement of His Kingdom purposes upon the earth.
Decree:
“The spirit of the LORD is upon me, because He has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives
And recovering of sight to the blind,
To set at liberty those who are oppressed,
To proclaim the year of the lord’s favor,”   Hallelujah!
I Prophesy:
As faith-filled sons and daughters ,you are now receiving a fresh baptism of fire from on high.
You will speak forth His word with a fierce boldness.  You will proclaim the good news of the Gospel, and you will declare liberty to those held in captivity.
The fiery arrows will penetrate the deepest part of your heart releasing to you in greater measure the spirits power, strength, authority and a deeper revelation and realization of your Kingdom purpose and identity.
I declare;
In this hour, you will open your mouths and you will say,
“Not by might, nor by power but by the Spirit, I am stepping forward onto the front lines of battle.
I am anointed and appointed by the King of Heaven as a radical reformer sent to establish and occupy His Kingdom rule on the earth in this hour.
He has commissioned me as a high priest and as mighty warrior.
In his name I shall pursue, overtake and overthrow the works of darkness and destruction.
I shall not be afraid but I shall now advance and move forward with greater acceleration and new vision.
I am mantled with the breakers anointing that flows forth as I run my race.
I am fully assured of my victory, this is my time to arise, to awaken and to advance forward into my God given destiny”!
Prayer:
Father, by faith I receive a fresh baptism of fire and boldness, look upon the threats of my enemies and grant me your servant the supernatural ability to speak forth your word with power and authority, would you release signs, wonders and miracles.
Shake me and awaken me to my true purpose and true Kingdom identity, give me eyes that I may see and ears that I may hear what your spirit is saying and doing in this hour upon the earth.
Re-calibrate my heart, rewire my thinking and reorder my steps that may only proclaim, agree and decree with what heaven is releasing. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Blessings to you all.
~ by Veronika West

No comments:

Post a Comment