Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bestowing Mantles


“He also took up the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and went back and stood by the bank of the Jordan.  Then he took the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and struck the water, and said, “Where is the Lord God of Elijah?”  And when he also had struck the water, it was divided this way and that; and Elisha crossed over,”   2 Kings 2:13-14, NKJV.
My child, this is a season wherein I AM bestowing mantles on My loyal-hearted and devoted ones.  
When a person becomes a true child of the King, he receives a garment of salvation.  (You may compare this to an undergarment that is next to your skin.)  As the child matures in his spiritual walk with Me, robes of righteousness are given to the degree that he is conformed to My image.
Mantles are given for the service I call My child to do.  For instance, the mantle of a prophet differs from the mantle of a teacher.  The mantle of the psalmist increases their ability to bring forth the music of Heaven on earth.  The mantle that was given to the sons of Issachar was one of “godly wisdom” to give advice and counsel directly from My Throne to Israel.
I have a storehouse of mantles that were prepared and kept for this hour.  You will see many sudden changes come upon My children after they receive their mantles.  Great authority and power to act in the area of their anointing will come with each mantle.  You will even see different colors surrounding My dear ones when they operate under the covering of their mantle.
When you receive your mantle, it will seem like a cloak has covered your shoulders.  You will receive clarity of vision and purpose.  You will begin to see with the eyes of the Spirit and to discern not just the spirits but the times and the seasons.
Mantles are not given as a one-size fits all.  Only the trusted, tried, tested, and proven will be given a mantle.  This is serious business and only those who desire to become a habitation for My glory will receive.  I give to all the gifts and fruit of the Spirit as I will; but mantles are given with a call to special duty in the House of the King.
Those who would covet a mantle to seek fame and prestige will not receive.  I look at the heart for the truly humble ones who will not touch My glory.  These are the ones who truly love Me because they joyfully obey My commands.
Prepare yourself.  The distribution of My end-time mantles has begun.  I come to equip My harvesters for the work ahead.  Stay the course and rejoice in the Goodness of your Father. Shalom.
“But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart,””   1 Samuel 16:7, NKJV.
Scriptural References:
2 Kings 2:10-14;   1 Chronicles 12:32;   2 Chronicles 16:9; 19:9-10;   Job 29:14;   Isaiah 10:27; 38:3; 61:10;   John 14:20-21 (AMP);   Acts 2:17; 10:3; 11:5; 18:9-10;   1 Corinthians 12:4-11;   Galatians 5:22-23;   1 John 2:20-27.

~ Mary B. Dovie
“In God We Trust”

No comments:

Post a Comment