Monday, June 13, 2016


Stretch out your hand

He looked around at them in anger and, deeply distressed at their stubborn hearts, said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." He stretched it out, and his hand was completely restored. Mark 3:5 (NIV)
Stretch out your hand. I have come that you may have life, a full abundant life. It is time to clean up. Toss away the refuge of disbelief, jettison the past with the failures and successes. The dry and brittle are the kindling of disbelief.  Light the fires and burn the rubbish which holds you back. Be washed in the pure waters of the Spirit of Life.

I have come to teach you my ways. Stretch forth in believing what I tell you. For I show you the mysteries of my kingdom. Stop dwelling on what is past, your sins are forgiven. It is time to arise in what I have for you. Hear clearly what I have to say to you.
Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed.  As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up.  Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow.  But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root.  Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants, so that they did not bear grain.  Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, multiplying thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times."  Mark 4:-38 (NIV)

Stretch out your hand to those about you. Do not hold back. If you listen, I will direct you to the soil which is ready, which I have already prepared. There shall be a great multiplication, a hundred-fold return for my kingdom. You will find a great multiplication of my ways and what I can do through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment