Sunday, September 25, 2016

09/25/2016 at 6:31am | IP Logged Quote djdean You are appointed as prophets and apostles to the nations, Yes, I have called you to be set apart for my kingdoms work. I will use you as a vessels of honor. What is this that I do in your home and in your life? But a sanctifying, cleansing work. I prepare, I lay the groundwork and I build upon a sure foundation. You will be as new men and women of cleansed affections. Yea your affinities are being purified. Why do you ask Me what I do? Why do you question my dealings or doubt My Grace? Know that tomorrow you will see greater things done at the hands of My Holy Ones, My Saints for surely I change in a moment what men seek for in a lifetime. Have I not planted you as an oak beside deep waters and you are now ones who will bear fruit even in old age? I am calling forth in this very hour through out the world My Church, My Holy Ones and I am bringing together my Bride. I speak a word, "Arise My Darling, My beautiful one, and come along, For behold the winter is past. The rain is over and gone, the flowers have already appeared in the land; The time has arrived (Know that I the Lord your God do set times and epochs, it is my will and plan for you to call the winter to an end. By decree I set in place what is to be and what will stand by the word of My power. I even I have set seasons in place in your life and I decree by My wisdom and by my desire for you the winter time and the summer. I plant, I harvest, I set in place what will be for your life, Yea even your sovereign. I am the King of Kings and I am the Lord of your life and none can turn back My will for you. The time has come and you have gone through deep pruning not for pain nor arbitrary purpose but that you might bear fruit. But I call you out as laborers to go into MY fields. I set you this day upon the course of my choosing and intentionality. And you will go to this one and that one to do My bidding. The winter is over it is over, it is over, come out therefore, out of darkness, out of regret, out of self-pity and all that would hinder my love reaching into the depths of your heart. Know this that it is not man nor the agency of man that calls you forth. It is I and none other who takes authority over the realms of your life at your request and now put into place that which I decree to be and that which shall surely manifest itself at My Word. Hear the voice of My Holy Spirit that goes throughout the World, lift up your vision not to this city, nor one land or another but to the world. Humble yourself therefore under My hand, for I do a work in your life now. I arrange, I re-arrange and I set in place My will and My decree. Surely I bring forth a mandate, I bring forth marching orders, I bring forth My will, I call it forth, Your God, I call it into being. Learn what I have for you to learn and in due season every word spoken will come forth. Acceleration has been set in place, yield quickly and I will set in place that which I decree. The Fig Tree has ripened its figs and the vines in blossom have given forth their fragrance. Arise My Darling, My beautiful one, And Come Along!! The days of childish things have surely come to an end. I call you forth now to full maturity. I call you forth as mature men and women. I lift up my countenance upon you. I place My garland of Praise upon your head and give a word of encouragement. "Fight the good fight. Run the race I have set before you. Wage war with the prophecies spoken over you. Go in this your strength and do what I have commanded. Have I not sent you?" Edited by djdean on 09/25/2016 at 9:05am __________________ "Champions are made when no one is looking"

1 comment:

  1. This really speaks to me and I believe it is also for Brent and Jeni because of dream I had early this morning of conversation with Brent about a video of a teaching by Derek Prince on our callings and hearing God's voice !

    ReplyDelete