Sunday, September 4, 2016


I have opened the scrolls so you know what to do,
so inquire of me before you move,
the Ephod is the key to my voice,
the seven Spirits will reveal your choice,
never the flesh for it will lead to your demise,
let My Spirit lead you and open your eyes,
everything is known to The Father above,
but now He abides with you in love,
Love for your diligence to come into the garden with Me,
for it is your posture before Him of your heart that allows you to see,
all of His will not one jot or tittle missing or gone,
For My heavenly scroll is complete and sings heavens Song,
The Song of The Lamb and Moses is your key,
go back and read and I shall reveal what is there to see!

__________________
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !
Back to Top
You have entered into The Domain of Warfare now where
The Book of Wars is opened to you as it speaks the strategy
of the Spirit of The Lord for you ARE weapons in My hand and
I have already spoken "Victory" over you for this is
not a fight but a complete removal of darkness where ever
you place your feet now for you ARE My Righteousness of
Light upon the Earth.

Job 25:2.
Jeremiah 49:19
Jeremiah 32:27
Job 42:2


No comments:

Post a Comment