Thursday, September 8, 2016


A word for America; this is the 11th hour.

Fear not, for His mercy is making a way, and His grace has
not given you what your sins have deserved. Greater are
those who are with you, than those that are against you!

Early this morning, I was awoken by the Holy Spirit with an
urgency to pray again for the nation of America. As I
began to pray, I saw in the Spirit a large clock, and the
hands of the clock read ‘11 o’clock.”

Immediately I heard the words, ‘Divine intervention comes
to America in the 11th hour.’

Then the Holy Spirit quickened to me His Word.

“Those hired at 5 o’clock (11th hour of the day) came up
and were each given a dollar. When those who were hired
first saw that, they assumed they would get far more. But
they got the same, each of them one dollar. Taking the
dollar, they groused angrily to the manager, ‘These last
workers put in only one easy hour, and you just made them
equal to us, who slaved all day under a scorching sun.’
“He replied to the one speaking for the rest, ‘Friend, I
haven’t been unfair. We agreed on the wage of a dollar,
didn’t we? So take it and go. I decided to give to the
one who came last the same as you. Can’t I do what I want
with my own money? Are you going to get stingy because I
am generous?’”   Matthew 20:9-15 MSG.

“Here it is again, the great reversal: many of the first
ending up last, and the last first.” (The Message).

America, I Declare:   This is the 11th hour, the hour of
divine intervention and great reversal.

Watch! Here comes the whirlwind of redemption and
restoration. Look up! The Spirit of Might and Power is
rising up in the land, the grace and mercy of God is
overruling, overturning and unraveling in this 11th hour.

Then I heard the Spirit say, “Beloved have I not said, I AM
doing a new thing?

Oh you of little faith! Repent of your double mindedness,
and your complaining, and return to your first love. Look!
Here comes My divine intervention and great reversal, for
My mercy is moving and making a way where there seemed no
way, get ready for My whirlwind of redemption and
restoration is coming quickly and suddenly.

I have heard the cries of My people and in my great
compassion and unfailing love I have not given you what
your sins have deserved, but My heart and my hand has been
moved to show you grace and unmerited favour in this 11th
hour, the first shall be last and last shall be first.

Now watch, for I AM overruling the powers of wickedness. I
AM overturning the plans of witchcraft and I AM unraveling
the web of lies and deception that has blinded the eyes of
the people and deafened their ears to the truth,” says God.

“Now who stands to question My sovereignty and the power of
my promises and My kingdom purpose for this nation? Who
speaks my word and it is not established?

I AM not a man that I should lie. I AM the I AM. I AM the
beginning and the end, nothing happens without my say so,
even the rocks cry out my praises.

I will not be mocked, but I watch over my word to see that
it comes to pass.

America, listen! I AM not finished with you yet, but I
will bring to completion and perfection that which I have
started in you,” says God.

“America now arise and shine for My glory has risen upon
you, no longer will the light of My glory be hidden and
concealed under a heavy cloak of darkness.

No longer will the salt be cast out and trodden under foot,
but My hand of mercy will raise you up as kings and high
priests to rule and reign in greater power, strength and
kingdom authority over the enemy in this land, and nations
will drawn the brightness of your rising”..!

“America fear not! For the Spirit and the power of Elijah
is moving mightily to prepare a people, to redeem what has
been taken, restore what has been lost and revive what has
been dead,” says God. 



In HIS Grace and Mercy, 
~ Sherry Edwards Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment