Monday, September 26, 2016

The door is open to abide in His secret place for our protection. Dear Saints, In my last posting, I shared what I believe to be one of the most important words I have ever received for the Body of Christ. In this, our heavenly Father is still reaching out to us before it is too late. Please heed His call and don’t miss out on such a great (and crucially important) opportunity. Word from the Father: My people, listen to your heavenly Father this day. Do you not comprehend the day and hour in which you live? Surely all things are about to break forth. Soon, and quickly, darkness shall cover the earth and gross darkness the people. Can you not perceive this? Do you not recognize that evil and rebellion is becoming commonplace and growing? Oh, dearest ones, listen intently to Me this day. This is the time in which great opportunity is given and doors are opened for My children to enter into kingdom reality and spiritual blessings beyond what any of you have ever known. And as you walk in this kingdom reality, you shall be protected from the gross darkness and shall walk in great light instead. Howbeit, do not think that this kingdom reality shall just fall into your lap. For though the opportunity for this kingdom reality is now here, My principles have not changed. You must ask, seek and knock, and then you shall enter in. For I am a God who will not throw His pearls before swine. Therefore, you must both desire and seek after spiritual blessings and seats in heavenly places. For I tell you the truth, all these things have already been purchased for you through the shed blood of My Son, however, you must take hold of these things and appropriate them in your life. I will not do this for you. Oh, hear My heart crying out to you. I call each of you to come up higher and sit where I am in heavenly places. For surely the door is open and the place is waiting for each of you. And as you do this and walk on earth while abiding in heavenly realms, you shall then see all things clearly. And no evil shall befall you as you abide in this secret place of the Most High. For this is My will for My people in these last days—to dwell in the secret place of the Most High at all times and no longer go out, yet continually abide under an open heaven. And as you do this, you shall do great exploits and illustrate My glory and kingdom in the earth realm. Then nations shall come to your light and kings to your rising. Oh, My children, do not miss out on such a great eternal weight of glory. For if you do not seek to dwell in this secret place, you shall then be subject to the darkness and evils coming upon the earth. I tell you the truth, all those abiding outside of the secret place of the Most High (outer court) in these last days shall be subject to the woes on the earth until such a time that they either enter into My secret place or lose their life in the earth. In this, I speak only of those who are Mine, for those who are not Mine shall weep and mourn in greater intensity when they leave this life on earth. So then, heed these words of Mine today and seek Me in your prayer closets often and whole heartily. For surely you shall find Me if you would seek Me with all your heart. Great spiritual blessings are in store for those of you who are truly hungry for Me and My will, and who will seek Me with a whole heart. And weary not about your weaknesses of the flesh any longer. For these are the days in which I will heal your backslidings and cleanse you from all filthiness of flesh. And I shall remove your heart of stone and give you a new heart. And you shall be My living temple and a habitation for My Spirit, and My laws shall be written on your heart and you shall forever walk in My statutes. And those on the earth shall stand in awe at My awesome work established in you. I love you all with an everlasting love. So don’t miss out on this great opportunity. For this experience shall be far beyond your wildest dreams. Psalm 91:1-16 “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust. For he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his pinions, and under his wings shalt thou take refuge: his truth is a shield and a buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night, nor for the arrow that flieth by day; For the pestilence that walketh in darkness, nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold, and see the reward of the wicked. For th]ou, O LORD, art my refuge! thou hast made the Most High thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy tent. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the serpent shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble: I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.” (RV) Isaiah 60:2-3 “For, behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the peoples: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And nations shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.” (RV) Hosea 14:4-9 “I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for my anger is turned away from him. I will be as the dew to Israel: he shall grow as the lily and cast forth his roots as Lebanon. His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive-tree, and his smell as Lebanon. They that dwell under his shade shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent of it shall be as the wine of Lebanon. Ephraim shall say, What have I to do any more with idols? I have heard him, and observed him: I am like a green fir-tree. From me is thy fruit found. Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall in them.” (Webster) Psalm 126-1-6 “When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like unto them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the nations, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the South. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. Though he goeth on his way weeping, bearing forth the seed; he shall come again with joy, bringing his sheaves with him.” (RV) www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com [kevin barret]

No comments:

Post a Comment