Wednesday, July 1, 2015


CLOTHED WITH STRENGTH!

"Strengthen the feeble hands, steady the knees that give way;" – Isaiah 35:3
Last night I had a dream, and in my dream I was invited to a fancy dress party and the theme of the party was "Clothe yourself in strength". So everyone had to dress up as a "representation" of strength.
Throughout my dream I looked around the room and saw different creative expressions of strength. Some that were expected, like Superman, but many that weren’t. I was overwhelmed with the expression of strength surrounding me.
I then woke up. A short while later I fell asleep again and I heard Zechariah 4:7:
What are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become a plain; and he will bring forth the top stone with shouts of "Grace, grace to it!"’"
The Lord is clothing His people in strength. Where there is great weariness is present, as His people press in, He is releasing supernatural strength. It may look different to what you expect but the Lord is strengthening you. In the midst of your battle, in this midst of your trial, in the midst of your contending, in the midst of the valley, the Lord releasing HIS strength to you that is moving you into ‘I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." – Philippians 4:13
What you thought you couldn’t do, you are going to be able to do because of HIM in and through you!!!!! The Lord is going to meet you and you are going to see a greater revelation and manifestation of Matthew 19:26 "With God all things are possible."
The Lord is also connecting His people with others of great strength. Those who have gone before you and are walking in breakthrough. These connections are taking place and impartations of faith and strength are being released that is seeing the people of God who felt they could not walk anymore "go the extra mile". "It is not by might, nor by power, but by His Spirit." (Zechariah 4:6) The Spirit of God is about to do IN YOU and THROUGH YOU, what only HE could do.
In my second dream I saw Zechariah 4:7:
What are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become a plain; and he will bring forth the top stone with shouts of "Grace, grace to it!"’"
Whatever mountains stand in your way, SHOUT "GRACE, GRACE" to those mountains and they will become a plain. The grace, favour and power of God will LEVEL the mountain before you. As He clothes you in supernatural strength, His strength, align your mouth/tongue out of the fullness you have in Christ, to confess His grace to your situation. For what only He could do, He is about to do!!! HINDRANCE is moving to CLEARANCE!
What you thought was impossible for you to do, may be the very next thing you will see Him do IN and THROUGH YOU! 

__________________
Jane Greenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment