Wednesday, July 15, 2015


Season of restoration
Quote Kevin Barrett


Oh My faithful ones, I say to you all this day to come unto Me and allow Me to restore and heal all that the enemy has stolen and taken from you.  You must do this now in this season, My chosen ones.
For in the short days ahead there shall be great chaos and disasters everywhere and I need My people ready to respond to the broken hearts crying out to Me.
Listen to Me, I desire for you all this day to let go of your past. Let go of hurts, disappointments and setbacks. Even if you have failed in your walk with Me, now is a time of great grace for you to be restored back to Me. But do not waver in this season and thus miss this opportunity.
For soon, there shall be gross darkness across the land like never before known to man.   And it will only be My penetrating light that shall give light for those to see and know truth from error in the days ahead.  For there will be great deception on every front and those not wholly sold out to Me and walking in My light shall succumb to the deceptions.
But this shall not be so for you, My chosen ones. For you have chosen to follow Me at all cost to yourselves and so you shall bear My light in a world of gross darkness and immorality.  And you shall be the light on a hill for all to see and run to, whosoever wills.
I love you My dearest ones. Now listen intently to Me this day. I say to you to let go of all hurts, wounds and criticizing. Let go of all disappointments and setbacks.  Forgive all who may have done you wrong.  For the reward is just on the horizon for those who choose to let go and look ahead.  For this day I am restoring all that the enemy has stolen.  Do you desire to receive back what has been stolen from you over the years, My children? Then do as I say and let go of your past and press onward in Me.
I am here, My little ones, for all who choose to seek after their redemption.  And my grace shall abundantly overshadow each of you and bring great healing and restoration in all areas of your life.
So again I say, let go, My children.  Today is the day of your restoration if you would will it so and do as I say.  I love you all, My lovely ones and desire this for you.  So I say, do not miss out on this opportunity for now is the season to receive from Me what has been stolen from you.
But hear this, many shall read this promise of Mine and twist it to their own liking to consume upon their own flesh.  For those, I say, do not expect anything from Me.  For this season and this grace is not for the sinful and fleshly.  No, this season of special restoration grace is for My chosen ones who have chosen to lay down their lives and follow Me.  But do not be offended at this, little ones.  If this speaks to you who are in sin and seeking to please yourself, you shall have My grace to repent and turn to Me in this season.  For just as My chosen ones will have My grace in this season to receive their restoration of all that has been stolen, so will My prodigals have grace to come back to Me.  But know this, you may only experience this season of grace to come back to Me with a thorough repentance.  You MUST repent of your sinful ways and turn completely and wholly to Me to receive My grace in this.  Anything short of a whole-hearted repentance on your part will not receive My grace in this season.
Oh, how I love you, My little ones.  And I do not say these words to be harsh.  But you MUST understand, these are dangerous days you live in.  And anyone not wholly submitted to Me is in danger of being swept away in the gross darkness coming upon the land.  So for this reason, I warn you My little ones to give your whole heart over to Me.  Do not hold ANYTHING back or you shall be in great danger in the days ahead.
Now for My Body in the earth, I say get ready. Get ready to be thrilled beyond what you could have ever imagined this side of heaven. For I am about to do great wonders among and in the midst of you. You have chosen to follow Me in these last days and so I have chosen you to be used in mighty ways for My kingdom and the gospel.  Get ready, My beloved ones.  For I shall overshadow each of you and reveal My love to you in such a way that you shall never again wish to stray from My presence.
I love you intently My Bride.  So I say again, get ready for My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment