Monday, July 27, 2015



The Table is Set! 


23 July 2015 by Mary B. Dovie 



“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want…… 
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over,    Psalms 23:1, 5 NKJV. 

My child, the table has been set with all that is good, pure, holy, and wholesome. I AM the Good Father; I provide for My children. Not all of mankind is part of My family, though I created all things. In My mercy, I send the rains on the just and the unjust, however, the provisions of the Kingdom belong to My children. 

You have heard sermons spoken about the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. Yes, this is surely an event that all of Heaven is preparing for. But there is a table set right now before you even in this day. It is filled with what you need for the times in which you live. It is not just for your physical sustenance, but for your spiritual well-being as well. 

David saw this table in the Spirit and sang about it. This Psalm was given to the sons of men as a witness of My greatness and ability to keep and provide for those who are called by My Name. This table is not set in a hidden place, but out in the open, yes, even in the presence of your enemies. I do make a distinction among the sons of men and I will prosper My children even in the face of My enemies. They will marvel and begin to question the path they have chosen. Some will turn to Me because they will desire the blessings that come from being in My family. 

As the times turn more chaotic, you need to remember the table that is set before you. You don’t need to crawl on the floor looking for crumbs. You are invited to sit and eat, even as the natural child sits and eats at his natural father’s table. You are to enjoy the blessings of son-ship always giving thanks for the Blood that enabled you to be reconciled to Me. 

Come now and sup with Me. I desire your company. I desire to release a Father’s blessing over you today. I desire to impart My wisdom and grace as we commune today. I breathe upon you and stoke the fire of Love that is in your bosom. All is well, My little one, your Father is looking after you. Shalom. 

“Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne,”   Revelation 3:20-22 NLT. 


Scriptural References: 
2 Chronicles 7:14; Psalms 23; Jeremiah 29:11; Zechariah 8:12 
Matthew 5:44-46; 6:25-34; 15:25-27; Mark 7:27-28; John 20:22 
Philippians 4:4-9; Colossians 3:16; 1 Thessalonians 5:12-24 
2 Timothy 24-26; 3 John 1:2; Revelation 19:6-9.

No comments:

Post a Comment