Monday, July 6, 2015

ON THE “UP AND UP”

Last night I felt the Lord say "Many are on the UP AND UP". This morning I heard this again, and saw a huge"U". I saw many of the people of God at the beginning of this year standing on the tip of one side of the "U". As the year went on they started seeing circumstances change and feel like they were moving to the bottom of the "U". Suddenly I knew, that the "U" represented an ENTERING into a VALLEY. In this VALLEY, the Lord was going to work deeply on "YOU". Healing hearts, delivering people from strongholds, breaking off hindrances and deepening intimacy. A valley of DEEP working on "YOU" was happening.
I then heard the Lord say that many have felt they have hit rock bottom now that we have hit July. He went onto say that many started this year entering the "VALLEY OF HANNAH!!" – a place of DEEP contending, DEEP wrestling and crying out to the Lord, a time of DEEP BIRTHING!!
Then last night this Scripture JUMPED out at me while meditating on this glorious book of the Bible:
"Who is this one? Look at her now! She arises from her desert of difficulty clinging to her Beloved. When I awakened you under the apple tree; As you were feasting upon Me I awakened your innermost being with the travail of birth as you longed for more of Me.

Fasten Me upon your heart as a seal of fire forevermore. This living, consuming flame will seal you as My prisoner of love!

My love will be stronger than the chains of death and the grave, consuming as the very flashes of fire from the burning heart of God. Place this fierce, unrelenting fire over all your being!" – 

Song of Songs 8:5-7 – The Passion Translation
Suddenly, I heard the Lord say "You are now leaving the valley of Hannah." I saw this spoken over my life and then extended all over the body of Christ.
"Many of My people have paid the price, they have sacrificed, obeyed, walked in faith, praised and obeyed and it is PAY OFF time. My grace is meeting with their obedience and they are on the "UP AND UP".
Instantly, I saw Papa God releasing ARROWS of ACCELERATION towards these ones and these arrows so gently and with great precision lifted up the people of God and moved them "UP" to the other side of the "U" in great acceleration. "On the UP AND UP" rang again in my heart and ears.
I have been feeling it the past couple of days, a HUGE SHIFT has taken place for many. Many who have refused to give up and REFUSED to allow circumstances to cause them to BOW DOWN anymore.
You are coming out of the valley, out of the wilderness with a STRENGTH, dependence and fierce ignited passion and love for Him in your hearts like NEVER before.
God has used the valley, used the circumstances, to prepare you for such a time as this. You are on the UP AND UP not only in physical circumstances, but moving into a new level of revelation, intimacy and all consuming radical love for Him that you have never known.
It’s ASCENSION time in MORE WAYS THAN ONE.. LEANING EVER SO DEEPLY INTO "THE ONE WHO IS PERFECT LOVE!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment