Friday, July 3, 2015




July 3, 2015


Ras
July 3, 2015. This will be a day to remember. Watch in faith and with excitement as I unfold wonderful things, circumstances and relationships in your life. Bring a great big smile with you as a genuine sign to whomever you meet that you are full of God. Watch how things will fall into place, one thing after the other. Let your love be so pure and fervent that you can only see love and the hand of your God today. Some will consider you foolish but in you will I delight.



Isaiah 66:8 (NIV) "Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children." Ras Robinson


"What the Lord is Saying Today"



July 3, 2015. Are you living by what your eyes see and what your ears hear? Or are you living by what I have spoken and continue speaking to you? You have eyes and ears of your heart. This is where I speak to you. I speak in the still small voice on your insides. I am available to help keep the clutter out of your mind so your heart can hear Me. Keep your focus on Me. Meditate on My Word. Stay in My presence even in the midst of chaos.

1 Kings 19:12 (AMP) "And after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire [a sound of gentle stillness and] a still, small voice." Bev Robinson



July 3, 2015. Are you staying wet? This may sound like an absurd question. But are you? Continually think of ways you can wet yourself with the water of My word. Whether it is in daily immersion into My word, or submerging yourself into "in depth" Bible study. Keep yourself refreshed. Pay close attention to your spirit being. Are you becoming parched and dry on the inside? Read and meditate on My word, thus wetting yourself thoroughly. Don't become pharisaical, but faithfully soak yourself in, with and through Me. Are you staying wet?

John 7:38 (NLT) "Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, 'Rivers of living water will flow from his heart
.'" Kevin Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment