Saturday, February 14, 2015


ADORNING THE BRIDE
Linda Patterson

I AM YOURS, YOU ARE MINE

Recently, I awoke during the night and I heard the Lord
singing over me, “I AM YOURS, YOU ARE MINE, I AM YOURS, YOU
ARE MINE. My heart skipped a beat. I started to praise and
adore Him.

God says, I belong to My Remnant Bride, My Remnant Church. I
belong to the ones who have forsaken all to follow me, whose
heart is steadfast in the ways of My Word and My Kingdom. I
am yours.

You truly are Mine, I have redeemed you. You have paid the
price to follow Me. You have been victorious in overcoming
many of the obstacles that have been set before you. We are
yoked together in a bond of love that can never be broken.

Romans 8: 35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall
tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or
nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written: “For Thy
sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as
sheep for the slaughter.” Nay, in all these things we are
more than conquerors through Him that loved us. For I am
persuaded that neither death, no life, not angels, nor
principalities, nor powers, nor things present, not things
to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature,
shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is
in Chris Jesus our Lord.

You know My beloved that there is no condemnation to those
who fully follow me, to those who have given their hearts to
the Saviour. No condemnation, for I celebrate you. All of
Heaven rejoices when you overcome the temptation that is
placed before you; when you resist and stand steadfast in
your faith.

At times your journey has been a very difficult one and many
times you cried out to Me. I heard your cries and I gave you
comfort and strength to endure. Now my beloved even in the
face of persecution that is creeping in against My
followers, I give you courage and boldness to stand strong,
strength to press in. As you seek Me, I give you wisdom to
know when to speak, how to pray, and I give you wisdom to
know when to remain silent in the face of adversity. Silent
yes, but warring within. You truly are My warriors of the
final hour.

I am in you, you are in Me; we are entwined together for all
eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment