Wednesday, February 11, 2015

DENISE MEARS
 
02/11/15

Do not let your guard down in this season. Even though you were trained in one season on a level, do not think that just because you have transitioned you will not need the skills/discernment that I provided for you in the last season. I have much to be done and the winds of change have begun to blow. You have stayed the course and have stood your ground waiting for the next assignment. I have blessed your stance and know I can trust you to stay engaged, as much is yet to be done for my Kingdom purposes. If you knew what you don’t know, you would dig in deep to remain on par with my track. There are no ruts to follow and nothing that is familiar.

Only trust me for I AM the way. You have not been here before but I made the plan. You have been prepared and predisposed for this journey for longer than you can even imagine. Remember the days of hop, skip and jump? Yes it will be that easy.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
PHILIPPIANS 4:6,7

"Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all they ways be established. Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove they foot from evil."

PROVERBS 4: 26, 27

1 comment: