Saturday, February 21, 2015

Trevor Bates I HOPE YOU'LL LISTEN TO MY SONG , I'm blessing ISRAEL ALL DAY LONG ,if anyone doesn't feel led to such , they don't know Christ or lost HIS TOUCH , can you now doubt my growing love ? , for HIS own heart is like a DOVE ! , and how he constantly makes me feel , the love for HER SHE'S ISRAEL , I hope you'll consider me a friend , I'm LOVING ISRAEL TELL THE END , I've seen inside of GOD'S OWN HEART , HE'S after Her and won't depart , If only now they all could see , this comes from HIM and not from me , if any Jew should doubt this love , if they deny it's from above , HE doesn't stop declaring love , HE sent it down and like a DOVE , it landed on the ONE to see , HE Let HIM hang upon a tree , HE caused HIS Daughter not to see , so he could reach both you and me , but now is time to see again , and know the ONLY way to WIN , is to accept HIS BLESSED SON , the battle unseen is surely won , I sing NEW songs that just begun ,I sing these songs I'm having fun , these songs from HIM will now come out , until oh Israel looses DOUBT , I cannot wait to see Her face , oh Israel come and have a taste , of love that comes straight from the SON , through me and my song just begun , He wakes me up in dark of night , to sing of Israel just seems right , I must confess that just last year , of Israel I didn't care , BUT HE pursued me , ran me down , my own considered me a clown , BUT now I've seen inside HIS HEART , no longer should we be apart , I hope you've seen my recent rant , to be in silence I just can't , my heart has learned a precious GIFT , for Oh ISRAEL my song shall lift , and blessings flow from HIM through me , A FATHER'S love I hope you see , HIS SON WHO LIVES INSIDE OF ME , cries out for daughters near the sea , oh Israel , oh Jerusalem , oh beautiful love , OH of HASHEM , He sent HIS LOVE , down like a DOVE , His Love for SON was all that day , HIS SON was showing us the way , And now HIS EYES TURN towards HIS Daughter , oh Israel , oh not for slaughter , The Son in me will ALSO sing , Oh Israel and hope to bring , HIS love is for oh Israel and you should know HIS SON IS REAL , I GUESS ill end this current song , but HE could use me all day long , I hope to reach you all that's true , but HE MUST use my song so new , if only one should now accept , The Son in me has never slept , HOW ANGELS sing when one is reached , Is mystery I could never TEACH , my hopes are just to sing my song , oh Israel singing all night long !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment