Sunday, February 8, 2015

I CALLED THREE TO THE MOUNTAIN TOP, AND THE OTHERS I DID NOT, WILL YOU CLIMB….taking you higher!!! by Gail Manizak Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Message
<< Prev Topic | Next Topic >>

Posted: 02/07/2015  Quote Kimberly Fowler

By Gail Mazinak

My children, how I look at you with eyes of love. How you ravish My heart. You are My beautiful ones, those whom I love, the those whom I adore. You have come after Me for the eternal treasures, you have set your heart upon Heaven. Nothing temporal have you desired, but You have desired Me. Arise, My child! I have wooed you and wooed you, taking you into the secret place, meeting you in the Holy place. Though your heart has been broken, your soul wounded take heart and believe, for I will fix it. I will bring healing to open wounds, I will heal and I will restore and there will not be one wound left, nor even a scar and barely a remembrance of the battle. You are Mine! I am calling you to the secret place more often. As you sense that call, come! There is healing in this place. The eyes of your understanding are being enlightened. This is your season. Come to Me! Sup with Me. Allow Me to pour out upon you more and more and more! Let us go to the high places. I am taking you to places you thought you would never go. You have laid your life down and said “yes, Lord”. There are many things I have for you, issues of the heart yet to be healed. This is the year I will catapult you over the barrage of troubles. You will soar high like the eagle, above the clouds, clear sailing in the Spirit.

Climb mountain Get ready! I, the Lord your God, am taking you out of the mire and the clay. No man can do it. You cannot do it. Look around you. Know that there is One that can do it. I am taking you to the next level and bringing greater understanding to you. You have set your hearts upon Me, your eyes upon Me to listen and to obey. Look neither to the right nor to the left but look to Me. Learn of Me. My ways are higher than your ways. My thoughts are higher than your thoughts. Now is the time to climb up just a little bit higher, remember I called three to the mountain top, and the others I did not, will you climb, will you come up higher? I am calling you!

tears to painful I have seen your heart, your heaviness, your tears and I have said it is enough. I am removing many obstacles from your pathway at this time, setting your feet on solid ground. There is not an issue of lack. You have lifted your hearts to Me and said, “I know My God will make a way”. My child, I made the way even before you asked. Rejoice! I have opened and am opening doors that no one can take credit for. I am bringing back to your heart a stability in Me. The time of testing has been hard and the enemy meant it for your harm. But I have been here all the time. For this is a pathway chosen especially for you. This is the season of releasing that knowledge. Look to the midnight hour for a release of Heavenly wisdom, even a downpour from Heaven to be released. This is to bring freshness to you and the enemy will be put to flight.

rejoice Sorrow will no more be your portion. The time of birthing has ended and this is the season to rejoice over the newness of life. Watch and see for what I will do and where I will take you in this next season. It will amaze you and you will once again stand in awe at the greatness of My plans. Rejoice, My children, for My Glory is about to be revealed in you! Amen and Amen!

Gail Manizak

http://thepowerandpresenceministry.us

1 comment:

  1. This word from Gail M. resonates with Gen. 30:22 ff and the prophetic ministry of Jennifer at Larson's when she said I was pregnant etc.
    Thank You Lord !

    ReplyDelete