Sunday, February 15, 2015



Hear my love, my bride, I am standing at the door and knocking. Will you open the door for me to come in so you can sup with me and me with you? I have meat you know not of. I have food to sustain you for that which is about to come upon the Earth that you will truly need. The time of the marriage supper of the Lamb has begun.

Many of you have responded to my knocking and I am well pleased. But a deeper and louder knocking at your heart is coming forth, so be ready to respond to my knock no matter where you are or what your are doing. It is vital you respond when I knock immediately.

Divine visitations with me are now going to break forth in a new dimension of my glory, so I need you so sensitive to my knocks, my bangs, and when I only move with my eyes or when I whisper.

I am about to bring you into a "new dimension" of life, abundant life from the tree of life in the midst of my garden. This is the right I give to "him who overcomes,' Revelation 2:7 He who is able to hear, let him listen to and give heed to what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches). To him who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant to eat [of the fruit] of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

This is not just a saying my beloved, or just something to hope for, it is what I am giving to those who will allow me to lift them out of the earthly and temporal world around them to go up through the Door that stand open in heaven. This is "catching up", "the come up here" that I am speaking loudly to those who answer my knock on their spiritual life. 

The fruit I am giving now from the tree of life is not just theory, or a declaration, it is the very substance of my eternal glory. It is found only as you "come up here, where I will show you the things here after."

As you answer the knock on the door of your heart, and allow me to come and sup with you and you with me, I will allow you to hear the trumpet sound to see  the door standing open in heaven, the realm of my glory.

I will lift you up to where I am. I will cause you to see and experience my life and my glory. It is here, you will eat from the tree of life in the midst of my garden.

It is from up here that I have food and drink from my heavenly table that I must fill you with, empower you with. You will no longer walk in the ways of this life as you have known it to be. You will walk and live in the power of my endless life that I freely give you. My Glory will fill you and b seen upon you.

You see my beloved, Perfect love cast out all fear. There is no fear in love. As you allow me to come into your life not as just your savior but as your Lord and King. So now I come as the King of Glory. I come as the Lord strong and mighty, I come as the Lord strong and battle.

As I come with my glory, I make you battle ready to overcome this world even as I have overcome this world. There is no other way to overcome but through me and in me.

When I stand at the door of your spiritual life (your heart)  I am really calling you to lift up your heads oh ye gates, and to lift up your heads you everlasting doorways to let the King of Glory come in. Who is this King of Glory? The Lord strong and mighty. The Lord strong in battle.

Isaiah marveled at this day in the year King Uzziah died, for He testified of this day, "I saw the Lord and He was high and lifted up and is train filled the temple." That train is my glory. That temple is YOU! It is you being filled with the true and accurate knowledge of the Glory of the Lord.

Beloveds, I am imparting to you my very life and glory that will cause you now to "arise from the prostration that your situations have kept you, and shine, for the light has come, and the Glory of the Lord shall be seen upon you." Isaiah 60:1-2

I want you to understand the realm of my glory. Glory is what fills my Kingdom. Glory is what fills my temple. Glory is what fills the atmosphere of heaven. Glory is what is going to change the earth to come under my rule and my headship. Without understanding the realm of Glory you can never truly rule and reign with me.

Glory is what I change you from what you are to what you will be. Glory is what changes all darkness into light. You must come and eat with me and drink with me as never before. This is the moment of your transfiguration to live from one moment of glory to another moment of glory.

Those who open the door to my knocking on their door will find an endless supply of my spirit and power to lift them to a new seated place with me in the heavens. It is here I will reveal my glory and kingdom power in them to redeem the Earth.

It is my Glory and my glory alone that shall fill the Earth. My Kingdom without My Glory filling it would not be a kingdom. For the Glory of the King is what establishes the Kingdom, just as the Glory of the Husband establishes his wife.

You must not just look for only my power in the Kingdom. You must not just look for only dominion in my Kingdom. That is the outworking of my Glory filling my temple. But you my love, my bride, must live and exist for my Glory alone. You must come to understand the power and majesty of my Glory that will fill all the Earth.

In my Glory and my Glory alone that will complete you and provide all your needs. It is my Glory alone your life will truly be transformed into my image. It is my glory alone that will enable you to rule and reign with me forever and ever.

The supping we must do together now is like no other time in history. You must begin to eat and drink the substance of my heaven and of my Glory so my glory will be seen in and upon you. Nations will come to your arising, and a harvest of mankind reserved for this last day will come forth.

Beloved, for the light of my Glory won't be just seen upon you, but it will shine in you, through you and out of you and the world will know I have sent you.

This is my Glory, that you be one as we are one. As I am in the Father, and the Father in me, that you and (us) would be one and the world will believe I have loved you as the Father has loved me.

Open the door my beloveds, I am urgently knocking at your door to bring forth my Kingdom Glory to fill your life and be seen in your life. My Glory is the power source of My Kingdom for in my Glory I reveal who I am, what I am. I AM a consuming burning fire. I am Love.  I AM THAT I AM!

It is time for you to come and eat with me not as you have known in the past, not in the methods of the past, but to eat with me through the new and living way which is the veil of my flesh. I am calling you to let me in so I can sup with you to fill you and cover you with my Glory.

My Glory must be seen upon you and through you for my Kingdom to fully manifest  upon the Earth. This is the moment of transfiguration of being changed from glory to glory. All those respond to my calling, and all those who hear my knock, and all those who open the door and let me in will also be lifted up through the Door standing open in heaven of my Glory.

They will behold, walk, and live in my glory realm and it will fill the whole Earth. This is my Glory, the Glory that the Father has given me, that my Glory will be seen in and upon you.

Remember my words Paul wrote to the Thessalonians: 2nd Thes. 1:6-10,  I will be "glorified" in you "my saint." This day you will see a divine shift upward through the open door in heaven as I sup with you and you sup with me. Get ready, the Hour has come!

[It is a fair decision] since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with distress and affliction those who distress and afflict you,
And to [a]">[a]recompense] you who are so distressed and afflicted [by granting you] relief and rest along with us [your fellow sufferers] when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in a flame of fire,
To deal out retribution (chastisement and vengeance) upon those who do not know or perceive or become acquainted with God, and [upon those] who ignore and refuse to obey the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Such people will pay the penalty and suffer the punishment of everlasting ruin (destruction and perdition) and eternal exclusion and banishment from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,
10 When He comes to be glorified in His saints [on that day He will be made more glorious in His consecrated people],
and [He will] be marveled at and admired [in His glory reflected] in all who have believed [who have adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Him]
He that has an ear, let him hear, what the Spirit of God says to the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment