Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Quote Jeff Kingshott

My newness(complete restoration) is in you and it is as you shed all fear, guilt and shame that my spring arises in you and overshadows all with My joy and light for I AM your Shepherd and Spring of Life for As I AM eternal so is My life in you . I AM God there is no other !

John 7:38 (KJ21)

38 He that believeth in Me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”

Proverbs 4:23

23 Guard your heart above all else,
    for it determines the course of your life.

Luke 9:5

5 And wherever they do not receive you, when you leave that town shake off the dust from your feet as a testimony against them.”

2 Timothy 1:7

7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.

Joshua 15:19

19 She said to him, “Give me a blessing. Since you have given me the land of the Negeb, give me also springs of water.” And he gave her the upper springs and the lower springs

No comments:

Post a Comment