Thursday, February 12, 2015


   Last night before going to bed I was reviewing the words and warnings about impending change. Because I believe with all my heart the things Spirit speaks, and because I am a father , a grandfather, and a elder now I was troubled. Over the last few days I have been asking the Father to tell me what we should be doing to ready ourselves for the earthquakes that now seem inevitable and eminent. Had a wonderful visitation and felt his presence all night. In the morning hours had a series of dreams to bring understanding and COMFORT to my heart.
  He is in the process with our help of dismantling(disempowering) what has been. These structures will be removed and given new homes. We are the ground crew and he has all the power to make it happen. I saw that his "Christs" in the earth are his foremen and know his ways. They will not be pushy or insecure but will distribute what is now considered by some unclean to all with fairness and order. They will know how to communicate with the heavens and will simply be working out of that assurance. The smallest details of this shift and change are going to be dealt with and there is no reason for fear. Here's why. Because our Father is not a man that gets angry, impatient or threatened, he will do it all gently and in order. He is very aware of every detail and cares about each and will come into our world as he needs to to show us how to walk and be like him. I saw the children fed, the mothers and the grandmothers in place, provision and gentleness. What seemed hurtful was only growth manifesting. Saw that what we need in wisdom is already here though unrecognized by most, and a letting go of fears and control will bring what we need to us. Mostly what I saw was his nature, so different from ours, so full of love and in complete control, with no need to impress or punish. Thank you Father, comfort your people.
Back to Top View TITUS YODER's Profile Search for other posts by TITUS YODER

No comments:

Post a Comment