Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A Crimson Wave is Breaking Forth! 
Posted on 23 August 2016 by Veronika West 


A crimson wave is breaking forth upon the earth in this hour, and a 
great light is piercing the darkness of the kingdom of the beast! 

Early hours of this morning, I was woken from a deep sleep where I 
had an angelic encounter with an angel dressed in a crimson 
garment. 

The garment looked alive. It moved almost in wave like motions, 
and it wore a crown of radiant rainbow colours upon its head. In its 
hand he carried a large sealed scroll which was inlaid with silver and 
gold. 

In an instant, I found myself standing high above the earth, then the 
angel spoke to me and said “Watch.”   Suddenly the heavenly 
realms opened and millions upon millions of angelic beings 
appeared dressed in deep crimson garments and carrying scrolls of 
silver and gold, now by divine revelation. 

I understood that these were ‘Angels of Revelation’ and these were 
the same angels dressed in crimson robes that stood next Jesus as 
he hung on the cross at Calvary. The scrolls they carried was sealed 
with the Word and Testimony of Jesus Christ. 

Then the angel who was with me, spoke again and said these words 
to me, “Servant, now go, and tell God’s people to watch! 

For in this hour and season there shall come a mighty wave, a 
‘crimson wave of salvation and redemption revelation’ upon the 
earth. For the time is short and the time is now, He is coming 
quickly to gather the harvest”..! 

At that moment, I watched closely as millions upon millions of 
angels dressed in crimson robes and carrying the Revelation of 
Salvation and Redemption Power descended upon the earth, and 
like mighty wave after mighty wave they broke forth upon the 
nations of the earth, 

I saw the nations of America, India, Australia, Europe and China. I 
watched as the mighty waters rose high into the air and like a 
tsunami of blood. I watched as nations were turned blood red. 
Then the angel suddenly left me! 

Then I heard the Spirit say, “Behold, my “Radiant ones” are rising 
adorned with the light of my glory and redemption. They shall go 
forth clothed in royal garments of My power and great authority to 
pierce, penetrate and push back the powers of the kingdom of the 
dragon,” says God. 

“Beloved watch! For the crimson waters are rising and tide has 
turned,” says God. 

“Now you shall see it, a crimson wave of ‘salvation and redemption 
revelation’ breaking forth upon the shores of nations of the earth. 
For even now I am lifting the heavy veil of darkness and deception 
and I AM peeling back the scales of sorcery, witchcraft and religion 
that have kept my people blind, deaf and dumb,” says God. 

“Now my spirit of truth and light is shaking, shifting, lifting, changing 
and transforming the atmosphere of death, distress, destruction and 
confusion that has covered the earth like a thick fog. Listen! For I 
AM returning your hearts and reawakening your spiritual senses to 
feel a new movement and new vibration of My spirit and you will 
hear a ‘new sound’ that is being released and carried in the 
heavenly realms. 

It is the sound of salvation, redemption and victory being carried in 
winnowing whirlwinds of my spirit,” says God. 

“For even now My beloved to those of you that can see, hear and 
understand, heaven is heralding the release of My angels of 
revelation and the sound of a new birth, new life and a great harvest 
upon the earth,” says God. 

“And they overcame him because of the blood of the lamb and 
because of the Word of their testimony, and they did not love their 
life even when faced with death.” 



Blessings to you all. 
~ by Veronika West

No comments:

Post a Comment