Sunday, August 14, 2016

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these
is love. Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts,
especially the gift of prophecy. 1 Corinthians 13:13 - 14:1 (NIV)


Follow the way of love. My heart will direct you. Do not suppose to go on
your own direction. Remain in me and grow in the gifts I have sown within
you. Do not suppose I will not bless others through you. Show love to
others, as that is my heart; that none should perish away from me.

Demonstrate hope to the hopeless; Speak my words in love. Be strong in me.

Darkness is coming. Gross darkness will be upon the peoples. But my light
shall be upon you. My glory will cover and protect you. Walk the way of
my love and do not suppose I am not directing events. My light is pure and
bright. My light burns away the dross and brings healing. My glory has
already conquered death.  Yes, my glory is upon you.

My glory upon you is for the benefit of others. Do not forget the poor or
homeless. My glory brings hope where there is now the works of my enemy.
My glory brings change. Do not suppose my glory is not upon you. The more
you abide in me, the more I can affect others. Follow my way in love.
Prophesy hope where hopelessness abounds.

Do not suppose I cannot use you. Follow my way of love using the gifts I've
planted within you. I have called you to speak my words; prophesy.
Back to TopView Steven Bliss's Profile Search for other posts by Steven Bliss Visit Steven Bliss's Homepage
Lilu Even
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 04/18/2007
Location: Slovakia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 92
Posted: 08/14/2009 at 4:20am | 

No comments:

Post a Comment