Friday, August 26, 2016


You are my Rose garden that I nurture in my love and water with my spirit and it is now time for you to become my messenger of love to all my children for I have hand picked you to go with my message of love and obedience to my Word and Spirit and I have signed you as a gift to them from The Father of Lights for you shimmer with My Testimony "Bought by The Blood of The Lamb of God". 

Now share the testimonies of me in your life for it is time to take the garden of my love to others and remember I am with you always in all you say and do in my love, against which there is no weapon my children of my love and light . 

Now shine brightly for me and share the pedals of my love freely for you ARE mine my Beloved rose of Life Everlasting I bring to others that they also may be called Beloved of God . . . 


Song of Solomon 2 

The Bride’s Admiration 


2 “I am the rose [of the plain] of Sharon, 
The lily of the valleys [that grows in deep places].” 

(The Bridegroom) 

No comments:

Post a Comment