Monday, August 1, 2016


Quote Yolanda Ballard

Word submitted for your discernment
By Yolanda Ballard

A FINAL CRY FOR REPENTANCE

Where have My people gone?  Why don’t they cry out to Me with all their heart in this very hour with fasting and in prayer and travail for this is the hour of great tragedy among My people everywhere? There is much torment, much chaos and tragedy unceasing. 

This is the very hour I will pour out My power if My people who are called by My name would humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways.  Only then will I hear their prayers and forgive their sins and heal their land. 

Many people say that I have turned My back on the United States of America that I will allow her to be destroyed.  Do you really believe I would do that when I have invested so much of My love in her and many of My faithful intercessors have cried out for her unceasingly? 

There is much complacency and backsliding and idolatry in this nation but I can turn the hearts of My people back to Me in one single hour.  If I allow tragedy to hit the shores of this nation many would go to their knees in repentance.  Do I have to go to this extreme measure to get her back?  What do you think?

Yes, because she has hardened her heart against Me and became proud and arrogant and have boasted about their power, their success and accomplishments.  I have allowed a leader to enter in to rob them of their pomp, power and glory.  He has taken them down where no other nation looks up to her.  They don’t trust or respect her no longer.  They have said that they are no longer their allies, and the enemy who hates her is playing up to her like they are their friends through deception.

Yes, their leader has joined hands with the enemy and opened her borders to open attack.  The streets are open prey and there is mass destruction brewing everywhere with mobs harassing one another and looting and raping.  It is almost like piracy has taken place on its shores and coastlines.  Yes, this is a travesty, a never-ending turn about of events sent from the enemy to destroy the nation.

I have made the promise that if you would repent and stand in the gap and cry out to Me, I would heal her land.  There will come a time when the open gates to salvation will close and then I will allow the enemy to take over and destroy. 

Yes, I am building an arc and I will draw My people unto Me for safety.  I will use them in a mighty way because I will cover them and allow them to go out to draw in the lost.  They will be ready at that time. Multitudes will come in.  Remain faithful unto death and I will give you My crown of life says your God.

Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.  After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.  Then shall we know, if we follow on to know theLord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.  Hosea 6:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment