Tuesday, August 2, 2016


Quote Steven Bliss
being strengthened
This is 08/01, The beginning of new things.

I was counting the found coins for this past month and examining what God
may be saying through them, as a group. There were eleven coins, the number
of the prophetic. The odd number, the number which is to express God heart,
releasing strength, consolation and encouragement (1 Corinthians 14:3).

As I opened my Bible, I read from Paul's introductory remarks to his letters
to the friends at Colossae. He is asking, "God to fill you with the
knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you
may live worthily of the Lord and please him in all respects - bearing fruit
in every good deed, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with
all power according to his glorious might for the display of all patience
and steadfastness..."(Colossians 1:9-11).


Yes, be strengthened in me. Grow in my ways in the likeness of Jesus, my
son. In me there is life; energy to go forward in the purposes I have set
within you. My Spirit is leading you. Slow down and converse; listen for the
hints of direction. He will point you in the perfect way.

You are to be my peculiar people; those that are rooted and grounded in me.
Do not allow yourself to be cut off. Do not listen to the derisive voice of
my enemy. Grow in me, be strengthened in my words of truth and dreams of
direction. Grow in me that my power may flow from you as I release it.

Learn to recognize my voice now, for the times of confusion and lawlessness
are to subtly increase. You will learn to know my voice and follow; you
shall prosper. Despite what the world systems will say I am yet the maker,
creator and am active in the direction of what  is coming. You are of my
greater light. Pure light drives out all darkness. It is through you that
others will come out of the deep darkness and into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment