Tuesday, August 23, 2016


Get Ready for Many Changes! 
Posted on 23 August 2016 by Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer 


Suddenlies! Don’t you like surprises? I LOVE THEM! But since I 
already know everything in advance, the only way I can partake of 
them is to give them away! 

Are you ready? For even now My wind is blowing, blowing, blowing. 
Much is coming forth out of the heavenlies to bless many! 

Don’t you know it is time? Can’t you feel changes coming forth 
around you? Haven’t you seen the upheaval that is going on over 
the earth? I know everything. I have heard your prayers and seen 
what is happening in this nation and in the world. 

I have seen the evil that has risen and know that I have a plan for 
everything. Do not worry, I AM in the middle of it all to bring forth 
My Will over the world. 

Do you not know that with evil comes good? Even as those who are 
evil are plotting to overturn governments and to pour out war and 
diseases over the world, to destroy it, so they can rule and reign, My 
Plans are already in motion. My Plans and Purposes will come forth 
in My timing. Do not fear. 

Some will still need to go through much to get to the place where 
they will receive me in their lives, and there are those who never will. 
But all will be given the opportunity to join Me. 

But lets get back to suddenlies, for many have been hurting 
mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially. My wind 
is blowing on many and will increase in the days ahead as signs, 
wonders, and miracles come forth and increase over the lands. 
What is it you want? What have you been asking for? 

I AM here for you, do not doubt it. Even those things buried deeply 
in your heart, that you have not even uttered aloud, or dared to pray, 
because you have doubted it could happen, because you have felt 
unworthy, or have felt what is the use? 

You know I’m busy and some of you don’t believe I’m real anyway, 
that you don’t see how anything like that could ever happen to you. 
Didn’t I tell you I’m in the miracle making business? 

Some of you will be so surprised, you will literally be speechless, 
even those who talk a lot! I know, you can’t imagine not talking, but 
I will surprise you greatly and you will know it was My doing! 

So get ready, because for many change, change, change is upon 
you, even now! 

Love, 
Abba

No comments:

Post a Comment