Wednesday, October 7, 2015


Here's your Lion Bites daily prophetic word from Glasgow Prophetic Centre for 7 October 15 


Encouragement to stop the drift 

I would have you understand this day what I have placed on the inside of you, and to also understand my ways with you. I did not make you to be like others, I made you unique to reflect aspects of my nature that others will not. But I would also have you understand that what I have given to you will be different to what I have given to others. Celebrate what I have done and am doing in your life, but also celebrate what I am doing in those that are not like you. Do not be threatened or intimidated by what you see in others, because what you have is different. 

I have given others different mantles, different callings, different gifts and different agendas. For too long there has been a drifting taking place in my church, where my people, leaders and groups did not recognise and understand my ways in their own nation - or even in their own towns and cities, let alone in other nations. 

It is because of envy, jealousy and a perceived intimidation that a drifting has taken place among my church, where people, leaders and groups drift apart and become blinkered and isolated from each other. 

So today, recognise what I have done in your life and what I am continuing to do. Acknowledge and be fully aware of my gifting and calling in you. But also celebrate and encourage what you see in others (even if you don't understand it), so that they may be built up and there be a coming together of my body and not a drifting apart, not a separation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment