Sunday, October 11, 2015

Uncovered 

October 8, 2015 

I am uncovering some things, beloved, exposing them to light in order that My children may know the secrets of the enemy. He is not pleased, but no matter. It is time to bring those things that have been hidden to light. It is time for My children to rise up in holy wrath and take up their positions in My vast army. 

When many see the things that I am exposing they will be so indignant that they will rise up, and ask Me for instructions to move forward and conquer the enemy. They will be surprised at just how easily I can position My army, and move them into the light of My glory, filling them with the power and might to do wondrous things on My behalf. I am uncovering some things that the enemy thought that My beloved church would never see, would never know, would never be able to see and conquer. 

Get ready for some surprises along the way that will enable you to see the Beloved and all that He stands for in a new light, a wondrous light, a light that will light up your heart, enhancing your walk. And know this with certainty: The Beloved has seen fit to make known many things that the enemy brought forth in the lives of many, but kept hidden from the public eye. Now is the hour of exposure. Now is the hour of triumph!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment