Monday, October 19, 2015

The Daily Prophetic Word: 

The Father says today buy the truth and sell it not. Make 
purchase in your soul of the truths and the revelation from 
My word that causes you to be in the earth as I am in the 
heavens. This day I remove from you the curse of poverty 
that has lingered in your life and in your thinking. You 
are not the accursed for I became a curse for you upon the 
tree. Poverty is not your portion for I became poor so that 
you can be rich. My truth and My knowledge gives all things 
that pertain unto life AND godliness - so I didn't leave 
anything out, not even your bank balance. I didn't leave 
anything out - not even your health coverage. 

Are you ready for an upgrade says the Father? The health 
coverage of heaven is covering you today. I am indemnifying 
you for good health and renewed vitality. The deductibles 
were all satisfied 2000 years ago upon the cross. Calvary's 
best is being poured out upon you in full measure. No more 
sorrow. No more weakness. No more lack. Rejoice says the 
Father for this day I pour Myself out upon you in fresh 
substance, manifestation and fullness for I delight to 
deliver you this day from every assault of the enemy

__________________
Jane Greenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment